Total Posts:342|Showing Posts:331-341|Last Page
Jump to topic:

'Most Spiritual' discusses Spirituality!

graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2018 2:09:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 8/22/2015 12:09:59 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread [http://www.debate.org...], our beloved colleague, the sensitive, compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:

At 8/21/2015 10:12:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Even if I was nominated I would have to decline because I don't fit in any of the categories listed. What is missing is 6. Most spiritual member.
As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. My spiritual aura alone would blind my detractors.

Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

* What is spirituality?
* Is it inborn or developed? Can you improve it? How?
* How can we recognise just how spiritual a member is? Frankly, Hari, you knocked my socks off when you explained that you'd appraised everyone and pronounced yourself spiritually superior to us all. I didn't even know one could do that over the Internet. Please explain all!
* What is an 'aura'? How can it be detected?
* Just how bright does it have to be to blind you; is the blindness permanent or (hopefully) only just passingly impressive? Which part of the body is actually blinded, and is there any lasting damage?
* Does one have to learn Islamic fundamentalism to be spiritual? Does studying the Qur'an but taking a liberal interpretation on it count?
* Which esoteric scriptures are recommended, just how does one make any sense of them, and how can one be sure one's sense is correct?
* Universal Theologian has previously argued that atheists aren't spiritual. Would you agree, Hari? Is my aura depleted? And should that concern me? Why or why not?

I'm so very much looking forward to an education on this.

clearly being spiritual has nothing to do with being humble..lol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2018 2:43:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2018 2:09:48 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/22/2015 12:09:59 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread [http://www.debate.org...], our beloved colleague, the sensitive, compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:

At 8/21/2015 10:12:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Even if I was nominated I would have to decline because I don't fit in any of the categories listed. What is missing is 6. Most spiritual member.
As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism. My spiritual aura alone would blind my detractors.

Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

* What is spirituality?
* Is it inborn or developed? Can you improve it? How?
* How can we recognise just how spiritual a member is? Frankly, Hari, you knocked my socks off when you explained that you'd appraised everyone and pronounced yourself spiritually superior to us all. I didn't even know one could do that over the Internet. Please explain all!
* What is an 'aura'? How can it be detected?
* Just how bright does it have to be to blind you; is the blindness permanent or (hopefully) only just passingly impressive? Which part of the body is actually blinded, and is there any lasting damage?
* Does one have to learn Islamic fundamentalism to be spiritual? Does studying the Qur'an but taking a liberal interpretation on it count?
* Which esoteric scriptures are recommended, just how does one make any sense of them, and how can one be sure one's sense is correct?
* Universal Theologian has previously argued that atheists aren't spiritual. Would you agree, Hari? Is my aura depleted? And should that concern me? Why or why not?

I'm so very much looking forward to an education on this.

clearly being spiritual has nothing to do with being humble..lol

So you are here to show your solidarity for womanhood and their right to share their own intense anal orgasm while denouncing other acts of sex as sexual assaults because it does not not meet the intensity of anal orgasms that all women desire.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2019 1:32:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
We have seen a seismic shift affecting DDO and that has certainly rocked our comfort zones and complacency.
I wish to take this moment of deep concern to address the members of DDO and to let them know the most spiritual member on DDO will remain vigilant and available to those who seek his help in these uncertain times.
Harikrish has been a Christian Champion, a champion of Muslims and defender of marginalized atheists as well as karmic aware Hindus who are under represented on DDO.

I took on the darker side of humanity after having relative success in the other spiritual realm by introducing discussion on:
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. If Africans are subhuman. Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?

The objective was to deal with the darker side of humanity and to shed light on an entire continent that has tested our faith and patience where reflections and impressions are deep rooted in genetic determination leaving little room for transcendental aspirations. and reducing our perceptions to: What you see is what you get.

But I refuse to surrender to my base instincts and despite impossible odds will declare Harikrish a Champion of Africans of colour if I am so nominated by our African members who may want more than a slogan that says Black Lives Matter or Starbuck is where the buck stops in racial sensitivity awareness.

I have learnt a lot from my exchanges with Ethang a Ghanaian who lives and works in Africa. He was physically and sexually attracted to pictures of an older Indian woman he assumed was my grandma. He then lowered his expectation by inquiring about Indian temple dancers who might be available as prostitutes and finally settled for virgin cows whose backside he would love to lick.

Not to be discouraged I entertained his obsession with all things Indian which included public toiletries (pictures of Indians defecating outdoors) and comparisons of excremental exits which Trump famously call African shitholes.

But here we are Harikrish a biblical scholar and Spirirual leader and Ethang a Trump certified African shithole who lives in Africa and runs bibles to countries which outlaw possession of bibles. Ethang has been a delivery mule for over 15 years. He delivers free bibles at a time when online bibles are free which further reduces his worth. So I am dealing with both a worthless delivery mule and a self loathing and hater whose phenotype invites contempt and discrimination.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios, prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

But not to be deterred despite being warned nothing good ever came out of Africa. Maybe the good remained in Africa and the African slaves were exported because they were dispensable (all 20 million of them).

I posted a testimonial of a black self loathing hater Orville Lloyd Douglas. to let Ethang know I was realistic about my expectations but determined to succeed.

Here is the article posted by a self loathing African.

The article was posted titled.
Why I hate being a black man
Orville Lloyd Douglas.
https://www. Theguardian. Com/commentisfree/2013/nov/09/i-hate-being-a-black-man

We espouse 'black is beautiful', But the true image of blackness is ugly. If we confront our self-hatred, Maybe we'll have real pride.

Every time I sit on a crowded street car, Bus, Or subway train in Toronto, I know I will have an empty seat next to me. It's like a broken record. Sometimes I don't mind having the extra space, But other times I feel awkward, Uncomfortable, And annoyed.

I know I have good hygiene, I dress appropriately, And I mind my own business. However, Recently, I finally became cognizant of why people might fear being around me or in close proximity to me: I am a black male. Although Canadian society presents the fa"ade of multiculturalism the truth is Canada has a serious problem with the issue of race.

I didn't realize it until my sister said to me:

Orville, People are afraid of you. You are a six-foot tall black man with broad shoulders.
My sister is right, People don't sit next to me on the street car, The subway or on the bus because they are afraid.

The issue of black self-hatred is something I am supposed to pretend does not exist. However, The great French psychiatrist Frantz Fanon wrote about this issue in his groundbreaking book Black Skin White Masks, In a chapter called "the Lived Experience of the Black Man". According to Fanon, The black man is viewed in the third person, And he isn't seen as a three-dimensional human being. The black man internalizes the perspectives of white society and its negative thoughts about blackness affect his psyche. In the chapter, Fanon discusses a white child calling him the "N word" and how he becomes cognizant of how he is different and viewed as someone people should fear.

There is also a fear by some black people that discussing the issue of self-hatred is a sign of weakness. There is a discourse that black people engender: that black is beautiful. But the truth is, The image of blackness is ugly " at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male " it is a life of misery and shame.

The issue of black self-hatred is usually depicted from a female point of view. There are documentaries such as Dark Girls which aired on Oprah's OWN network earlier this year, In which black women discuss their feelings of self hatred for having dark skin. There are numerous books, Articles, Documentaries, And essays published by black female writers describing black self-hatred. Black women are not afraid to speak out about their self-loathing, Yet for some reason, Black men are silent about our own contempt for what we are.

A lot of black men don't want to acknowledge the feelings of disgust we have for ourselves. It is considered emasculating to even admit the existence of such thoughts. I think my own self-hatred manifests from the exterior, From the outside world. It is born out of the despair and the unhappiness I see within a lot of young black men.

I can honestly say I hate being a black male. Although black people like to wax poetic about loving their label I hate "being black". I just don't fit into a neat category of the stereotypical views people have of black men. In popular culture black men are recognized in three areas: sports, Crime, And entertainment. I hate rap music, I hate most sports, And I like listening to rock music such as PJ Harvey, Morrissey, And Tracy Chapman. I have nothing in common with the archetypes about the black male.

There is so much negativity and criminal suspicion associated with being a black male in Toronto. Yet, I don't have a criminal record, And I certainly don't associate with criminals. In fact, I abhor violence, And I resent being compared to young black males (or young people of any race) who are lazy, Not disciplined, Or delinquent. Usually, When black male youth are discussed in Toronto, It is about something going wrong.

Honestly, Who would want to be black? Who would want people to be terrified of you and not want to sit next to you on public transportation?

Who would want to have this dark skin, Broad nose, Large thick lips, And wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, Something that I have no control over, For I am judged just because of the way I look.

Of course, I do not want to have these feelings, To have these dark thoughts about being a black man. However, I cannot deny that this is the way I feel. I don't want to be ashamed of being a black man; I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, And not just based on the colour of my skin.

Namaste to all.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2019 4:11:56 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Hindu hari, You have been dismissed for repeatedly spamming the same stupidity to every thread.

Welcome Ethang5 to DDO our first negroid slave.
I have confirmed through research the curse of Ham not only justified African slavery, It was designed to control the Black epidemic.
Christians should be concerned the Black epidemic is growing as a consequence of the abolition of African slavery, Evidence the curse of Ham continues today. Black women care which is why most Black women abort their negroid babies to control the cursed Black epidemic.
You should care because you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. That is the evidence the curse of Ham that Harikrish speaks of is Biblical. Why are you attacking the messenger?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 4:23:39 PM
The most spiritual member on DDO has exposed you.

You are a black negroid delivery mule by your own confession.
Read your own confession.

Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

For all the problems besetting your shithole country. Poverty, Hunger, AIDS, Black negroid shithole.
Here is how you deal with their desperate needs.
You said: We work with organizations and churches. They contact us with their needs, (Poverty, Hunger, AIDS, Black negroid shithole). We supply the bibles.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2019 8:40:27 PM
News flash! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Most Spiritual rases Karmic awareness.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Accara Ghana ranked the second worst city in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang is a slum dweller.

From the World's Filthiest.
https://jwtc. Org. Za/resources/docs/salon-volume-7/19_TheSalon_Vol7. Pdf
Near the end of 2009, The news that travel guide Lonely Planet had ranked Accra as the second worst city in the world hit many Ghanaians like a slap in the face. In a listing of the "9 least favourite cities, " compiled from feedback by the site"s members, The nation"s capital was described as "ugly, Chaotic, Sprawling, And completely indi erent to its waterfront location" (Wagle 2010). Ever since then, The Accra Metropolitan Assembly as well as its counterparts in other urban centres such as Kumasi, Tema, Sekondi-Takoradi, Cape Coast, And Tamale have striven through city upgrade schemes to improve the images portrayed of Ghana"s cities to the rest of the world. At present, Some of these development plans include the construction of an external ring road to ease tra c in Kumasi and an environmental restora- tion project to "transform the lth-laden Korle Lagoon in Accra into a modern pleasure and transport complex comparable to those in Paris" (RadioXYZonline 2013). In each of these cases, Decongestion is represented as a necessary rst step without which future imaginings of the city cannot be ushered in.
Life in Sodom and Gomorrah: the world's largest digital dump
Photographer Asare Adjei captures the lives of locals in Accra's slum city, Where 50m tonnes of e-waste is dumped each year.

Sodom and Gomorrah
Agbogbloshie's residents live off digital waste that they salvage and sell, But hope for better jobs. Photograph: Asare Adjei
No one knows when Agbogbloshie began. The slum city in south Ghana didn"t exist when the capital of the Gold Coast was moved from Cape Coast to Accra. It"s likely the settlement started when traders began transforming shop kiosks into makeshift homes, And soon a population of Ghanaians on low incomes established a sprawling the slum, Which in known to many by its nickname, Sodom and Gomorrah.

Sodom and Gomorrah has also become known as one of the world's digital dumping grounds, Where millions of electronic waste products from the west are legally and illegally processed each year. When old computers first began arriving in west Africa, Ghanaians thought they were sent to help bridge the digital divide, As exporters exploited loopholes by labelling junk computers 'donations'. But slowly tonnes of e-waste piled up on this once green area, And transformed it into a global graveyard for electronic equipment.

Each day, Workers clear the area through intense heat radiating from burning computers, IPods, Radios and televisions. Acrid, Black smoke drifts over the huts of the slum wasteland. The nearby Korle-Bu River is now black and thick like used oil, As it carries empty computer cases toward the ocean. Fires blaze and consume the plastic material from cables, Plugs and motherboards, Leaving only metal behind. This is then collected and sold by the locals.

Approximately 50, 000 low-income inhabitants have settled into Sodom and Gomorrah, From across Ghana. Many of the villagers find themselves trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty, Where the old and young toil side by side. Many barely make enough money from a day's work to cover a basic meal. Often the choice facing them is between paying for accommodation or food.

Women and children cook circuit boards to salvage the computer chips, Which have trace amounts of gold. Motherboards and other circuitry are cooked each day, Mostly by the women, Who breathe in the poisonous fumes.

Some of the young children burn old foam on top of computers to melt away the plastic, Leaving behind scraps of copper and iron that they collect to sell. Some of these children travelled to Accra by themselves, Hoping to earn money to help their families in the villages. Many of them are orphans or have been abandoned. Exposure is hazardous to children, As these toxins inhibit the development of the brain, Nervous system and reproductive system.

There are no permanent structures in Sodom and Gomorrah, And no planning permission is required to put up temporary structures, Often made of wood or paper. In 2013, Fire devastated the area and many inhabitants were killed. There are no water or sewerage systems in the area.

The UN estimates that up to 50m tonnes of e-waste is thrown away globally each year. It costs a lot more to properly dispose of an old computer monitor in Germany than it does to send it on a container ship to Ghana. An international treaty called the Basel convention came into effect in 1989, Forbidding developed nations from carrying out unauthorised dumping of e-waste in less developed countries. However, Each month cargo containers still arrive in Agbogbloshie, Often illegally, From countries all over the world.

I spoke to local people in Sodom and Gomorrah about their aspirations. Many of the children dream of becoming footballers, In spite of their ill health. Many of the adults hope to find steady employment in other fields such as taxi driving or cooking.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2019 5:27:15 PM
Can more spirituality help blacks like Ethang overcome their self loathing hatred for all things negroid?
Let's look at the roots of their self loathing hatred. Is their problem insurmountable?

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That"s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, They had no written language, No wheel, No architectural works, Nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, From the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia " nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100, 000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, Building pyramids and cities, Developing new technology, Domesticating animals and crops, Covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, And living essentially human lives. Blacks, Meanwhile, Stayed nearly naked, Self-mutilating, Technology-less, With no domesticated animals, No written language, No wheel, No stone buildings, No metalworking, Nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, And various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, And Homer to write down their pagan religion, With Plato, Aristotle, And numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, Unfortunately, Burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, The epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, And Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn"t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, Witchcraft, Black magic, And animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, No priesthood, No anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, Without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, Speaking English, Shooting guns, And making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries " none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, It"s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, Or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, Or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, Because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, The UK, And the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, And yet they still produce nothing. At the same time, Whites who lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe made them into decent, First World nations without a problem. There is nothing about the African continent inimical to modern life, It is simply the fact that it is populated by Blacks.

Nor can some strange combination of bad luck and being separate from other civilizations explain Black underperformance. After all, Blacks have been connected to the outside world since the 1400s. They have had centuries to modernize and improve themselves in Africa with full access to modern knowledge and technology. In contrast, It took Japan about twenty years to modernize from a feudal Samurai culture to a fully modern industrial state which then took on and defeated Russia in 1900. Blacks have had centuries in the USA to do all sorts of human activities, Immersed in White culture, Knowledge, And technology. Instead all they do is riot, Rape, Steal, Sell drugs, And demand more handouts from the government. Germany recovered from WWII in just ten years, Becoming yet again a prosperous, Powerful, And leading-edge modern civilization. Africans meanwhile cannot recover from "colonization, " "slavery, " or "discrimination" after centuries. Haiti has been an all-Black, Independent, Free state since the Napoleonic wars, 200 years ago. Even so, Its lifestyle and standard of living perfectly matches that of darkest Africa. In those 200 years it hasn"t progressed an inch. In fact it has probably regressed since that time.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, Or trolls, Devils, Or whatever you like " they are not human.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2020 11:34:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
A lot of questions were raised about the effectiveness of spirituality in our modern age.
It was always a one sided discussion because Harikrish is the only and most spiritual member on DDO. His enlightened feet have scored karmic victories for members embolden to kiss it and all were invited to embrace the abundance of his Aura.
Many troubled souls received these dual blessings and returned to a life of spiritual normalcy.
But this has also resulted in reducing the number of members seeking help and we are left with the few who are in their final stages of Karmic rejection. Even the free headslapping offered at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox has not nudged their Karma sufficiently for Harikrish to declare a victory.

It was also discovered the few members who did not respond well to Harikrish's spiritual therapies were mainly Christians.
Christians were raised on the beliefs.
1. Jesus washed and kissed the feet of his disciples so they could have him.
John 13:8 "Never shall You wash my feet! " Peter told Him. Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, You have no part with Me. "

2. When Jesus was slapped he taught them to turn the other cheek.
Luke 6:29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, Turn to him the other also. And if someone takes your cloak, Do not withhold your tunic as well.

3. Jesus said he was the light of the world. That light was extinguished when Jesus was crucified.
John 8:12 Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, But will have the light of life. "

Fortunately Harikrish is also the only Biblical Scholar on DDO.

Harikrish is the only biblical scholar on DDO and has been the only biblical scholar for the last 5 years since he joined DDO.

There is only one Christian Champion on DDO who dominates every topic on the Religion Forum and that champion is Harikrish. He dominates because of his biblical scholarship and a commitment to truth. It is how Harikrish maintains his spiritual leadership.

Harikrish has repeatedly said: "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing" Edmund Burke.

Harikrish did everything to stand up to evil.
1. He became a Champion for Christianity.
2. He became a champion for Muslims.
3. He became a champion for Africans.
4. His 30, 000 posts are evidence of his dominance over evil.
5. Harikrish has demonstrated his analytical skills and identified prophecy parallels.
6. His spiritual shaming detox centre has returned very troubled members to normal live.
7. The measure of his success is both theists and atheists no longer need to argue their differences on DDO. They are united in the spiritual shame and detoxified from previous misdiagnosis.
8. He has proven his biblical scholarship can heal scriptural ignorance.
9. His clean enlightened feet has left impressions on many who faced karmic uncertainty.
10 The brilliance of his Aura has been embraced by many.

Harikrish has exposed 3 Christian perverts Ethang, Franklin and pastor Tradesecret. He predicted God will not be mocked and there would be retribution.

Where would these retributions go? Ethang is African, TS is Australian and Franklin confessed he was buggered by Ethang and other niggers.
Harikrish reported plagues in Africa and raging bush fires in Australia. No one has challenged Harikrish's prophetic conclusions. God is sending plagues to Africa and Australia in alphabetical order.
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.