Total Posts:309|Showing Posts:301-309|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Harikrish for Christian champion

Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2019 11:36:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Stop the lying crap.
I have reminded you exactly on several occasions and you have also had messages sent to your folder taking you directly to the post.

I'll say it again.
You are a belligerent lying wimp.
Do you get some sort of satisfaction from lying?
I'll say this again too. You are totally weird, To put it mildly.


See there you go again. Perhaps you have forgotten your questions. Or perhaps you did not comprehend. Either way - you quite conveniently have not asked the question again.

Have you forgotten your question? Or is it actually possible you never asked a question in the first place?

Still until you ask a question - I will need to be patient - won't I?

And when I do ask the question and recap the posts as I have done, Awwwww let me see, About 6 times already, What's going to happen?

Huh, You tell us all here. What's going to happen?
Let me answer that:
Nothing.
Then when I call you a lying bastard you will say "what are you talking about? "
Right?
Then you will say again, "Willows won't tell me what he said. "
Right?

You see, It's like the giant circle of life that just keeps repeating.
Only in your case; with regular monotony.
A bit like those voices going around in circles inside your head I reckon.

And if you are seeing one of those new age natural therapists, They are all a con, They don't work.
A highly skilled professional such as a psychiatrist is definitely the go and unlike those wishy washy psychologists, Psychiatrists actually have some amazing, Powerful medications that do work.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2019 4:25:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:
Stop the lying crap.
I have reminded you exactly on several occasions and you have also had messages sent to your folder taking you directly to the post.

I'll say it again.
You are a belligerent lying wimp.
Do you get some sort of satisfaction from lying?
I'll say this again too. You are totally weird, To put it mildly.


See there you go again. Perhaps you have forgotten your questions. Or perhaps you did not comprehend. Either way - you quite conveniently have not asked the question again.

Have you forgotten your question? Or is it actually possible you never asked a question in the first place?

Still until you ask a question - I will need to be patient - won't I?

And when I do ask the question and recap the posts as I have done, Awwwww let me see, About 6 times already, What's going to happen?

Huh, You tell us all here. What's going to happen?
Let me answer that:
Nothing.
Then when I call you a lying bastard you will say "what are you talking about? "
Right?
Then you will say again, "Willows won't tell me what he said. "
Right?

You see, It's like the giant circle of life that just keeps repeating.
Only in your case; with regular monotony.
A bit like those voices going around in circles inside your head I reckon.

And if you are seeing one of those new age natural therapists, They are all a con, They don't work.
A highly skilled professional such as a psychiatrist is definitely the go and unlike those wishy washy psychologists, Psychiatrists actually have some amazing, Powerful medications that do work.

Hey, I am a trained psychologist and I can prescribe drugs like marijuana which is legal in Canada. The Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre also offers free headslapping therapy. I also offer an AI natural language diagnoses and Social media Textual analyzer scan of your exchanges to build a psychological profile. But most settle for the free headslapping. It helps them feel their pain.
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 4:04:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
And when I do ask the question and recap the posts as I have done, Awwwww let me see, About 6 times already, What's going to happen?

LOL! You never ask. You always say - "I said it in the past and you ignored it". I am not going to repeat myself. Why are you avoiding the questions.

I say - start a new topic - for everyone to see. What do you do? Nothing. You are all talk. There is no substance to what you say.

Huh, You tell us all here. What's going to happen?
Let me answer that:
Nothing.
Then when I call you a lying bastard you will say "what are you talking about? "
Right?
Then you will say again, "Willows won't tell me what he said. "
Right?


yep. So start a new topic. And let's try and do this like grownups.

You see, It's like the giant circle of life that just keeps repeating.
Only in your case; with regular monotony.
A bit like those voices going around in circles inside your head I reckon.


But you are not really serious about answers or about being grownup. You just want to say lovely things like the above. As though you ever have evidence for them - but hey - different rule for you isnt'?

And if you are seeing one of those new age natural therapists, They are all a con, They don't work.
A highly skilled professional such as a psychiatrist is definitely the go and unlike those wishy washy psychologists, Psychiatrists actually have some amazing, Powerful medications that do work.


I have no need to see someone. I am not crazy. I don't have delusions. Noone is having problems with me or what I say - except you. So if everyone else is cool about what I say - and the only one who seems to think I am crazy is you -?

Perhaps the crazy one is you.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 3:09:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
And when I do ask the question and recap the posts as I have done, Awwwww let me see, About 6 times already, What's going to happen?

LOL! You never ask. You always say - "I said it in the past and you ignored it". I am not going to repeat myself. Why are you avoiding the questions.

I say - start a new topic - for everyone to see. What do you do? Nothing. You are all talk. There is no substance to what you say.

Huh, You tell us all here. What's going to happen?
Let me answer that:
Nothing.
Then when I call you a lying bastard you will say "what are you talking about? "
Right?
Then you will say again, "Willows won't tell me what he said. "
Right?


yep. So start a new topic. And let's try and do this like grownups.

You see, It's like the giant circle of life that just keeps repeating.
Only in your case; with regular monotony.
A bit like those voices going around in circles inside your head I reckon.


But you are not really serious about answers or about being grownup. You just want to say lovely things like the above. As though you ever have evidence for them - but hey - different rule for you isnt'?

And if you are seeing one of those new age natural therapists, They are all a con, They don't work.
A highly skilled professional such as a psychiatrist is definitely the go and unlike those wishy washy psychologists, Psychiatrists actually have some amazing, Powerful medications that do work.


I have no need to see someone. I am not crazy. I don't have delusions. Noone is having problems with me or what I say - except you. So if everyone else is cool about what I say - and the only one who seems to think I am crazy is you -?

Perhaps the crazy one is you.

Two Australians calling each other crazy in the middle of a nation wide fire that is threatening to look more like a God sent plague. . . . Hmmm! Surely it has to be the lost of those Koalas that is behind this animosity. New Zealand sheep looks better than ever. Eh!
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 3:05:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
And when I do ask the question and recap the posts as I have done, Awwwww let me see, About 6 times already, What's going to happen?

LOL! You never ask. You always say - "I said it in the past and you ignored it". I am not going to repeat myself. Why are you avoiding the questions.

I say - start a new topic - for everyone to see. What do you do? Nothing. You are all talk. There is no substance to what you say.

Huh, You tell us all here. What's going to happen?
Let me answer that:
Nothing.
Then when I call you a lying bastard you will say "what are you talking about? "
Right?
Then you will say again, "Willows won't tell me what he said. "
Right?


yep. So start a new topic. And let's try and do this like grownups.

You see, It's like the giant circle of life that just keeps repeating.
Only in your case; with regular monotony.
A bit like those voices going around in circles inside your head I reckon.


But you are not really serious about answers or about being grownup. You just want to say lovely things like the above. As though you ever have evidence for them - but hey - different rule for you isnt'?

And if you are seeing one of those new age natural therapists, They are all a con, They don't work.
A highly skilled professional such as a psychiatrist is definitely the go and unlike those wishy washy psychologists, Psychiatrists actually have some amazing, Powerful medications that do work.


I have no need to see someone. I am not crazy. I don't have delusions. Noone is having problems with me or what I say - except you. So if everyone else is cool about what I say - and the only one who seems to think I am crazy is you -?

Perhaps the crazy one is you.

Fact: You believe there is a God.
Fact: You believe your God is the correct and only God.
Fact: You are deluded.
Fact: you have gratuitously accused others of sexually molesting children for no reason at all and without the slightest bit of evidence.
Fact: You are insane.
Fact: You are also a heartless, Spineless non-entity who deserves all the ridicule and ill-will that you seem so intent on provoking.
Fact: You are a piece of low-life scum.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 5:17:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The only facts we need to show your bitterness and compulsive stupidity are the hundreds of your zero-reply posts.

D'oh!
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 6:30:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Fact: You believe there is a God.

God exists whether I believe or not.

Fact: You believe your God is the correct and only God.

Well hello Sailor? What would expect? IF I believed he wasn't then I would believe something else. What a stupid statement to make.

Fact: You are deluded.

Says you. Without any evidence to support you at all. Hypocrite.

Fact: you have gratuitously accused others of sexually molesting children for no reason at all and without the slightest bit of evidence.

I have answered this already. You really are feeling the pain aren't you? Perhaps it is much closer to the truth than you want us to believe.

Fact: You are insane.

Another stupid statement. Obviously if you really thought I was insane you would not be trying to produce a rational argument. So you know I am rational and are otherwise engaged in being a moron.

Fact: You are also a heartless, Spineless non-entity who deserves all the ridicule and ill-will that you seem so intent on provoking.

Now now brown cow. It seems from that quite irrational statement that it is not me who is insane.

Fact: You are a piece of low-life scum.

And so what? Is this an excuse to berate someone? Hypocrite.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 6:48:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:

Fact: You are insane.

Another stupid statement. Obviously if you really thought I was insane you would not be trying to produce a rational argument. So you know I am rational and are otherwise engaged in being a moron.

The "sane" guy tries to offer a "rational" argument to the one he says is "insane".

Lol. Someone's insane.
Willows
Posts: 11,684
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 11:03:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tradesecret wrote:
Fact: You believe there is a God.

God exists whether I believe or not.


Fact: You believe your God is the correct and only God.

Well hello Sailor? What would expect? IF I believed he wasn't then I would believe something else. What a stupid statement to make.

Fact: You are deluded.

Says you. Without any evidence to support you at all. Hypocrite.


Fact: you have gratuitously accused others of sexually molesting children for no reason at all and without the slightest bit of evidence.

I have answered this already. You really are feeling the pain aren't you? Perhaps it is much closer to the truth than you want us to believe.


Fact: You are insane.

Another stupid statement. Obviously if you really thought I was insane you would not be trying to produce a rational argument. So you know I am rational and are otherwise engaged in being a moron.

Fact: You are also a heartless, Spineless non-entity who deserves all the ridicule and ill-will that you seem so intent on provoking.

Now now brown cow. It seems from that quite irrational statement that it is not me who is insane.

Fact: You are a piece of low-life scum.

And so what? Is this an excuse to berate someone? Hypocrite.

I use no excuses whatsoever for calling you for what you are: a lousy, Low-down slimeball.

And you know very well that I have used reason and facts to expose you as such a deluded low-life.

The fact is, That you won't accept it and don't like it, Do you?

Keep up your disgusting charade and you will always be put in your place.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.