Why Muslims need a champion here

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2020 5:34:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/10/2016 6:14:36 PM, Harikrish wrote:
I am Harikrish. I am the most spiritual member on DDO and publicly announced my willingness to be the Christian champion the David of Goliaths. I think David has delivered. There are less scripturally illiterate Christians embarrassing the religion I volunteered to defend and the atheists have been reduced to attacking Islam instead.
Some might see that as a direct consequence of my scriptural authority and others as an act of divine decree favouring my success . Both are compelling speculations.

But I do take some responsibility for the backlash created against Islam. And I now turn to our Muslim members on DDO to nominate me as their Muslim champion so I may with their acknowledgement focus on mitigating the anti-Islamic sentiments raised by all those excluded from the covenant that was taken away from the disobedient people of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael in recognition of their commitment to the old covenant made by God with Abraham.

I am not a Muslim, but as you know I come from a country with a very large Muslim population, India. My neighbours and friends were Muslims and I was proud of our friendship.

So if you nominate me as your Muslim champion, I will respond to every anti-Islamic post that is brought to my attention. God willing I will crush those infidels.

As-salamu alaykum.......Harikrish.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2020 6:08:48 PM
I am Harikrish. I am the most spiritual member on DDO and publicly announced my willingness to be the Christian champion the David of Goliaths. I think David has delivered. There are less scripturally illiterate Christians embarrassing the religion I volunteered to defend and the atheists have been reduced to attacking Islam instead.
Some might see that as a direct consequence of my scriptural authority and others as an act of divine decree favouring my success . Both are compelling speculations.

But I do take some responsibility for the backlash created against Islam. And I now turn to our Muslim members on DDO to nominate me as their Muslim champion so I may with their acknowledgement focus on mitigating the anti-Islamic sentiments raised by all those excluded from the covenant that was taken away from the disobedient people of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael in recognition of their commitment to the old covenant made by God with Abraham.

I am not a Muslim, but as you know I come from a country with a very large Muslim population, India. My neighbours and friends were Muslims and I was proud of our friendship.

So if you nominate me as your Muslim champion, I will respond to every anti-Islamic post that is brought to my attention. God willing I will crush those infidels.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2020 9:15:05 PM

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2020 4:09:15 PM

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2020 9:12:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2020 10:12:33 PM

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2020 3:41:49 PM

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2020 6:06:27 PM

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.