Total Posts:1,577|Showing Posts:1561-1576|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What does it mean to be a Jehovah's Witness?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2017 5:13:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Out of the 2 billion Christians promised a place in heaven only 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses have receive the same assurance. It looks like the JW have a very high failure rate.
FollowerofChrist1955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2017 3:56:13 PM
At 6/26/2017 5:13:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Out of the 2 billion Christians promised a place in heaven only 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses have receive the same assurance. It looks like the JW have a very high failure rate.

No necessarily.... the scripture says of THE TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL, so they also all have to be Jewish.

Revelation 7
144,000 Sealed "quote"
1After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back its four winds so that no wind would blow on land or sea or on any tree. 2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, with the seal of the living God. And he called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3"Do not harm the land or sea or trees until we have sealed the foreheads of the servants of our God."

4And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred forty-four thousand from all the tribes of Israel:

5 From the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed,
from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand,
6 from the tribe of Asher twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand,
7 from the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Isaachar twelve thousand,
8 from the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand,
and from the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand." unquote
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2017 4:09:23 PM
At 7/7/2017 3:56:13 PM, FollowerofChrist1955 wrote:

No necessarily.... the scripture says of THE TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL, so they also all have to be Jewish.

Revelation 7
144,000 Sealed "quote"
1After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back its four winds so that no wind would blow on land or sea or on any tree. 2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, with the seal of the living God. And he called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3"Do not harm the land or sea or trees until we have sealed the foreheads of the servants of our God."

4And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred forty-four thousand from all the tribes of Israel:

Thank you for pointing out the verse and making the correction to what is falsely taught by the Jehovah's Witnesses. Paradoxically believing only 144,000 JW elders will go to heaven disqualifies the remaining 8 millions JW members who will remain on earth. Yet they accept this punishment willingly.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2017 4:14:48 PM
At 7/7/2017 4:09:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Revelation 7
144,000 Sealed "quote"

Thank you for pointing out the verse and making the correction to what is falsely taught by the Jehovah's Witnesses. Paradoxically believing only 144,000 JW elders will go to heaven disqualifies the remaining 8 millions JW members who will remain on earth. Yet they accept this punishment willingly.

He'll probably just claim that John made an error when he wrote that. Got it wrong! Then when you ask him how he knows that, he'll simply claim, "I have so special, direct, one-on-one Holy Spirit guidance on the matter." Of course, his biggest failure on the entire book of Revelation is his claim that it is yet-future.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2017 5:29:58 PM
At 7/7/2017 4:14:48 PM, annanicole wrote:

Revelation 7
144,000 Sealed "quote"

He'll probably just claim that John made an error when he wrote that. Got it wrong! Then when you ask him how he knows that, he'll simply claim, "I have so special, direct, one-on-one Holy Spirit guidance on the matter." Of course, his biggest failure on the entire book of Revelation is his claim that it is yet-future.

McClown said he no longer receives notification which means he is excluded from the DDO discussions. Sounds like he has been put on the general ignore list. McClown has posted before those remaining on earth will receive new bodies. He must be looking forward to being able to go back to his last job which was washing windows. He had to go on disability allowance because his old body couldn't handle it. Small brains produces small expectations.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2017 7:47:15 PM
At 7/7/2017 5:29:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Revelation 7
144,000 Sealed "quote"

McClown said he no longer receives notification which means he is excluded from the DDO discussions. Sounds like he has been put on the general ignore list. McClown has posted before those remaining on earth will receive new bodies. He must be looking forward to being able to go back to his last job which was washing windows. He had to go on disability allowance because his old body couldn't handle it. Small brains produces small expectations.

I wonder if his puke-orange love shack down in the Philippines will be destroyed during Armageddon. If not, he can go live there. However, I'm not sure that it has any windows.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2017 8:04:27 PM
At 7/7/2017 7:47:15 PM, annanicole wrote:

Revelation 7
144,000 Sealed "quote"

I wonder if his puke-orange love shack down in the Philippines will be destroyed during Armageddon. If not, he can go live there. However, I'm not sure that it has any windows.

McClown gave up his right to the love shack by shutting Imeldas desire to return to him.

MCB posted on FB, What can you say when you find out that your ex wants to get back together with you less than a year after marrying someone else?
Is she crazy? No chance!
I have someone infinitely better now.

MCB: Imelda's betrayal of me was so despicable, so comprehensive, that it took a lot of effort not to let the love I once felt for her become hate.
Not just hate for her, but for all women, which would have been so unfair.
Instead of hate, I turned it into pity for her. She made her choice now she must live with it.

His hatred for women has definitely increased being unsuccessful with other Filipino unwed mothers after Imelda dumped him. So we cannot be sure if he is spreading the rumour Imelda wants him back to make himself look like he is in big demand despite living of a small government pension.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2017 9:02:59 PM
At 7/7/2017 8:04:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Revelation 7
144,000 Sealed "quote"

McClown gave up his right to the love shack by shutting Imeldas desire to return to him.

MCB posted on FB, What can you say when you find out that your ex wants to get back together with you less than a year after marrying someone else?
Is she crazy? No chance!

MCB: Imelda's betrayal of me was so despicable, so comprehensive, that it took a lot of effort not to let the love I once felt for her become hate.
Instead of hate, I turned it into pity for her. She made her choice now she must live with it.

His hatred for women has definitely increased being unsuccessful with other Filipino unwed mothers after Imelda dumped him. So we cannot be sure if he is spreading the rumour Imelda wants him back to make himself look like he is in big demand despite living of a small government pension.

Tell ya what: if a guy in England or the US or Australia can't hook up with one of those 25-30ish unwed Filipino mothers, he must be pretty darn bad. Their standards are low, low, and LOW. Im surprised he hasn't cut back to one meal a day in order to buy one of them a one-way plane ticket to England. That way, she can't get away so easily. Imelda played him for a chump.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2017 11:20:11 AM
At 7/7/2017 9:02:59 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/7/2017 8:04:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Revelation 7
144,000 Sealed "quote"

Is she crazy? No chance!

Tell ya what: if a guy in England or the US or Australia can't hook up with one of those 25-30ish unwed Filipino mothers, he must be pretty darn bad. Their standards are low, low, and LOW. Im surprised he hasn't cut back to one meal a day in order to buy one of them a one-way plane ticket to England. That way, she can't get away so easily. Imelda played him for a chump.

You must have missed McClowns post where he said he turned vegetarian to save money instead of starving himself like he did the last time. This way he not only saves money he gives up some weight as well. I don't think he financially qualifies to sponsor a fianc"e to join him because he has to guarantee to support her for 10 years. With his record of multiple homelessness in the past and deep financial debt that would disqualify him. He has the same problem trying to settle in the Phillipines. He would be considered a homeless bum there as well having lost his love shack to Romy. His only option was joining the JW congregation. They have a lower bar for rejects.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2017 2:21:10 PM
What is a 69 year old pensioner MCB a disfellowshipped and shunned JW member obsessing over early puberty in girls in public when the JW are struggling with rising pedophillia among its members.

Allan Moore aka MadCornishBiker posted:
"Number 2 is frightening. Who knew a girl could reach puberty a 4! Yes 4 years of age.
Maybe that is why some young Muslim girls wear humans to school at 5."
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2019 6:58:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jehovah's Witness = Hypnotized and brainwashed human into a pathetic slave drone
of the Church Parasite VAMPIRES. . . . Unable to think critically and reason the JW slave drone is conditioned to SHUT UP and OBEY. . . . SUFFERING is MANDATORY and every
slave drone is severely scrutinized by the psychopath assigned to monitor EVERYTHING
they do or do not do. . .

The WATCHTOWER is a metaphor for "YOU ARE BEING WATCHED BY THE CULT. . . Always"
and they love to condemn and shun all who are deemed disobedient. . . . = CRIMINALS
within the CULT. . . Who must SUFFER for their CRIMES. . . . Against the CULT. . . .

YOU the JW slave drone are owned by the Church clowns. . . . OBEY FOOL. . . Report immediately to Kingdom Hall and CONFESS to the CONGREGATION your SINS and
CRIMES. . . .

Just try to have a casual conversation with one of these JW slave drones. . . All they will do is try to assimilate you into the CULT. . . .

RULE of LIVING WELL #1. . . . Never EVER associate with a JW slave drone. . . Let IT move
on to other potential VICTIMS. . . . Ignore completely this parasites attempts to hypnotize YOU. . . . And just walk away. . . . They are beyond obsessed. . . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2019 8:16:55 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
Jehovah's Witness = Hypnotized and brainwashed human into a pathetic slave drone
of the Church Parasite VAMPIRES. . . . Unable to think critically and reason the JW slave drone is conditioned to SHUT UP and OBEY. . . . SUFFERING is MANDATORY and every
slave drone is severely scrutinized by the psychopath assigned to monitor EVERYTHING
they do or do not do. . .

The WATCHTOWER is a metaphor for "YOU ARE BEING WATCHED BY THE CULT. . . Always"
and they love to condemn and shun all who are deemed disobedient. . . . = CRIMINALS
within the CULT. . . Who must SUFFER for their CRIMES. . . . Against the CULT. . . .

YOU the JW slave drone are owned by the Church clowns. . . . OBEY FOOL. . . Report immediately to Kingdom Hall and CONFESS to the CONGREGATION your SINS and
CRIMES. . . .

Just try to have a casual conversation with one of these JW slave drones. . . All they will do is try to assimilate you into the CULT. . . .

RULE of LIVING WELL #1. . . . Never EVER associate with a JW slave drone. . . Let IT move
on to other potential VICTIMS. . . . Ignore completely this parasites attempts to hypnotize YOU. . . . And just walk away. . . . They are beyond obsessed. . . .

Where were you when the battle lines were drawn?
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2019 2:26:17 AM
HYPNOTIZED and BRAINWASHED into a pathetic zombie slave of some FOOL human who
plays GOD. . . . . And corals the human victims into a maze without and exit = KINGDOM HALL. . .

The fool who has been assimilated into the JW CULT is a slave servant. . . . Like the ant or bee that does all the filthy dirty work for the queen including sacrificing itself. . . . The HIVE
known as the JW Cult functions in the same way. . . . The Watchtower psychopath group
oversees the assimilation and conditioning of the JW slave drone insects. . . It is FORBIDDEN to THINK and REASON independently. . . . All JW slave drones must OBEY the WATCHTOWER parasite leaders. . . . Suffering is mandatory. . . It proves the victim is
indeed paralyzed by the JW DOGMA VOMIT. . .

The infected JW slave drone is obsessed with assimilating other weak minded humans into slavery of the CULT. . . This is the imperative of the HYPNOSIS JW PSYCHOSIS especially targeted towards YOUNG CHILDREN who are easily PARALYZED into submission. . . This is a DANGEROUS PARASITE VAMPIRE CULT. . . . Who feeds off the
innocent and weak minded human. . . . They steal ENERGY - MONEY - MINDS - LIVES to serve CULT PSYCHOPATHS. . .

JW is the epitome of ORGANIZED CRIME against the OPEN MIND and FREE WILL THINKING and LIVING PERSON. . . They are a HIVE parasite CULTURE. .

Very clever with propaganda like the GESTAPO NAZIS of WW2 who set up extermination camps and acted like it never happened. . . The JW is designed to
EXTERMINATE FREEDOM. . . . They thrive on FEAR - INTIMIDATION to enslave the weak.

They act so righteous and friendly but like a spider in a web they are PURE DECEIT
and DESIGNED to CONSUME their PREY from the inside (brainwash) to appear wholesome on the outside. . . It's all a facade. . . . They are the PARADOX of the illusion
of a FRIENDLY CONCENTRATION CAMP. . . . For which none exists. . . .

Recognize the VAMPIRE from a JW concentration camp by looking them in the eyes
and body movement. . . The DECEIT becomes so VIVID it's like fireworks!

SOLUTION to the JW parasite VAMPIRE = tell them you believe in ZEUS and until JESUS
actually SHOWS UP to meet YOU face to face. . The JW VAMPIRE can go back to their COFFIN at the Kingdom Hall Concentration Camp. . . . . . . Do it with a smile!
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2019 8:26:34 PM
It means YOU are a HYPNOTIZED SLAVE DRONE who will shut up and do as you are told
till you drop dead and go to HELL because YOU will never be one of the 144, 000 chosen ones to reside in some RETARDED JW CONCENTRATION CAMP HEAVEN after you drop
DEAD.

YOU have only one PURPOSE IDIOT. . . To go out and incite FEAR and INTIMIDATION to all who do not accept the JW WAY and CONVERT. These losers must be condemned instantly for opposing the will of the WATCHTOWER PSYCHOPATH VAMPIRE LEADERS.

OBEY. . . Convert others into the CULT. . . Then DIE. . . Repeat especially with CHILDREN. . The
sooner they can be HYPNOTIZED and BRAINWASHED to serve the JW CULT the better.
Especially those who are ages 3 - 6 years old. . . GO NOW and FOCUS on the parents of these children and make them understand the SUFFERING they will endure by not
SURRENDERING their MINDS, Their LIVES and especially THEIR CHILDREN to the JW
CULT. . . . OBEY. . . Go now and recruit more slaves to serve the WATCHTOWER VAMPIRE
PARASITE LEADERS. . . Who suck the life energy from all their pathetic brainwashed
VICTIMS. . .

SO JOIN TODAY! And live an existence of utter desperation to be accepted and imagine yourself selected as one of the 144, 000 exclusive afterlife BOZOS to rot
with each other in JW Concentration Camp HEAVEN! Start RIGHT NOW!
and become one of the glorious LIVING DEAD CULT MEMBERS!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2019 8:35:41 PM
WisdomOfAges wrote:
It means YOU are a HYPNOTIZED SLAVE DRONE who will shut up and do as you are told
till you drop dead and go to HELL because YOU will never be one of the 144, 000 chosen ones to reside in some RETARDED JW CONCENTRATION CAMP HEAVEN after you drop
DEAD.

YOU have only one PURPOSE IDIOT. . . To go out and incite FEAR and INTIMIDATION to all who do not accept the JW WAY and CONVERT. These losers must be condemned instantly for opposing the will of the WATCHTOWER PSYCHOPATH VAMPIRE LEADERS.

OBEY. . . Convert others into the CULT. . . Then DIE. . . Repeat especially with CHILDREN. . The
sooner they can be HYPNOTIZED and BRAINWASHED to serve the JW CULT the better.
Especially those who are ages 3 - 6 years old. . . GO NOW and FOCUS on the parents of these children and make them understand the SUFFERING they will endure by not
SURRENDERING their MINDS, Their LIVES and especially THEIR CHILDREN to the JW
CULT. . . . OBEY. . . Go now and recruit more slaves to serve the WATCHTOWER VAMPIRE
PARASITE LEADERS. . . Who suck the life energy from all their pathetic brainwashed
VICTIMS. . .

SO JOIN TODAY! And live an existence of utter desperation to be accepted and imagine yourself selected as one of the 144, 000 exclusive afterlife BOZOS to rot
with each other in JW Concentration Camp HEAVEN! Start RIGHT NOW!
and become one of the glorious LIVING DEAD CULT MEMBERS!

Looks like you have more than your traditional three to dump on.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2019 11:26:25 PM
Traditional 3? The JEW GOD worshippers mostly try to keep their GOD private. . . He is their GOD only. . . He is not available to the "UN CHOSEN HUMANS" so what of the other
7 billion HUMANS. . . They will not have a GOD since they cannot become TRUE JEWS!

No wonder other TRIBES in the Middle East invented JESUS and ALLAH. . . So what do the
JEWS say of these 2 new GOD PUPPET CLOWNS? The CHRISTIANS say there is NO JEW GOD. . . JESUS is GOD of GODS! What say the JEWS? 15 million VS 2 billion? Same for
the ALLAH God worshipping slave drones = 2 billion + -. .

Why doesn't the JEW GOD just show up like he did with MOSES? It's been 3500 years
what the HELL is this PUPPET GOD waiting for. . . The HAREDI JEWS talk and pray to a wall everyday waiting for their GOD to arrive! Then what? What about all the NON
HAREDI JEWS? Oh, The JEW GOD will VAPORIZE THEM. . . OK show up and get it over with and take the HAREDI with you to the promised CARNIVAL for FOOLS. . . Good riddance. . .

OK after the JEW GOD comes and goes. . . . JESUS needs to return. . . Where the HELL is
this LOSER who ran away from his flock of FOOLS? Oh, He is golfing with his DADDY GOD somewhere and is NOT AVAILABLE. . . OK screw JESUS. . . How about ALLAH where
the HELL is this GOD? Billions fall on the floor 5x a day for this GHOST PUPPET GOD
hoax. . . At least the sheeple drones are consistent unlike the idiotic multi denominational CHRISTIAN LIARS who have so many CHURCH spins with boy clown JESUS it's beyond retarded. . . Where is ALLAH to set the GOD issue straight. . . He is the
only GOD of all GODS and all humans must OBEY HIM. . . Really. . . No. . . Not really
ALLAH is just another PUPPET CLOWN GOD used as a TOOL to MURDER and DESTROY all who do not accept the Comic Book and absurd DOGMA attached to him. . .

EVERYONE DIES! OK ALLAH show up and vaporize the 5 billion humans who don't give a CRAP about YOU. . . Why wait it's been 1400 years. . .

CONCLUSION = as always all 3 of these utterly WORTHLESS MAN GOD PUPPET CLOWNS are human fabricated GARBAGE and need to be FORGOTTEN

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.