Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:61-61|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who is the Whore of Babylon in Revelations?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2016 10:44:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/3/2016 4:27:34 PM, graceofgod wrote:
hack said ...

A whore is someone with loose moral character and seeks to benefit from it. Jesus was a whore who was unfaithful to the Jews and knew he would be rewarded if he manipulated them for his benefit. He picked Judas to betray him which ended in his crucifixion,

John 13:21-31 (Jesus picked Judas to betray him. Judas walked out and did exactly as he was told. )

Jesus was rewarded.

are you insane you think he chose judas so he could betray him, I think I have heard it all now....

Jesus was sent to show the Jews they needed a saviour....

Jesus is taken as the bridegroom awaiting his perfect bride....

you are insane that is clear...

Jesus hand picked Judas to betray him.

John 13:21 After saying this Jesus was troubled in spirit, and declared, "Very truly, I tell you, one of you will betray me." 22 The disciples looked at one another, uncertain of whom he was speaking. 23 One of his disciples"the one whom Jesus loved"was reclining next to him; 24 Simon Peter therefore motioned to him to ask Jesus of whom he was speaking. 25 So while reclining next to Jesus, he asked him, "Lord, who is it?" 26 Jesus answered, "It is the one to whom I give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish."[g] So when he had dipped the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas son of Simon Iscariot.[h] 27 After he received the piece of bread,[i] Satan entered into him. Jesus said to him, "Do quickly what you are going to do." 28 Now no one at the table knew why he said this to him. 29 Some thought that, because Judas had the common purse, Jesus was telling him, "Buy what we need for the festival"; or, that he should give something to the poor. 30 So, after receiving the piece of bread, he immediately went out. And it was night.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.