Total Posts:232|Showing Posts:211-231|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hinduism is the only true religion

Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2018 10:07:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/26/2018 1:28:32 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 1/7/2017 8:46:34 PM, Harikrish wrote:
I can with the highest degree of confidence say Hinduism is the only true religion which satisfies both the intellectual and spiritual needs of human societies. It has withstood the test of time and taught us passive resistance and dialogue can change the course of history without resorting to violence or reaching out for the sword. It has given us leaders like Mahatma Ghandi who liberated a nation without firing a single shot and Martin Luther King who took a shot but won the civil rights for African Americans. Both pursued passive and peaceful resistance, an approach that is the hallmark of Hinduism.

Christianity is a stolen religion from the Jews and remains fractured at the core with over 30,000 different denomintions of Christians. Was Jesus God or a deluded Jewish carpenter's son, was he an incarnate of arch angel Michael or simply an unemployed homeless wino who made wine from water to feed his addiction and convinced others to drink it too? Jesus proved that being filled with the spirited beverage can sometimes reveal what is often hidden in the subconscious. It brought out the liar in Peter and something more sinister in Judas who betrayed the wine maker by drawing attention to his messianic aspirations. The spirit that filled Jesus affected him differently. It turned into a death wish.

Islam is another world religion. It started with an illiterate Arab who claimed God singled him out to reveal his vision of the world. Unable to write the illiterate Arab recited to scribes what he heard which he had committed to memory. This formed the basis of the oral tradition followed by Muslims. It inspired generations of illiterates to follow the prophets example and listen to his revelations. There are 800 million illiterate Muslims out of 1.4 billion whose convictions are stronger than their understanding of their scriptures that they cannot and have not read. But that is equally matched by Christians whose faith substitute their own ignorance of their scriptures.

Hinduism is a religion that focuses on spirituality and personal development and is not dependent on a benevolent creator. The checks and balances are built into ones Karma (self accountability) and not dictated by some external force or being. The goal is enlightenment and the highest achievement is spiritual bliss which is the transcendental conquering of physical and material desires that are only distraction or insatiable illusions. One achieves Nirvana if successful and breaks away from the cycle of rebirths (Samsara). Or the process known as reincarnations is repeated according to ones Karma at each cycle

There is anecdotal evidence for this process of reincarnations from recollections of past lives experienced by many people. The scientific evidence is found in prodigies. People exhibiting incredible talents and abilities at very young ages that is only possible if they accumulated their skills in past lives and their current genius was the cumulative result.

Other scientific studies have measured the effects of spiritual activity in controlled groups such as Buddhist monks and Nuns and found not only how spirituality affects their brain activity with predictable patterns, but also how it affects the objects such as cancer patients. When these spiritualists concentrate on the wellbeing of the patients, studies have found a dramatic improvement in a high percentage of the controlled group.

I am a Vedantist and therefore a spiritualist. I have participated in scientific studies and have demonstrated many of the states such an unusual brain activity, control heartbeat and a enhanced sense of empathy. I can from a group of pictures empathize with the ones I identified as physically sick from some ailment, disturbed, low energy, poor aura, depressed, maleficent or mentally ill.

The only reason these studied cannot be applied in practice is because of the draconian malpractice laws that are instituted by very powerful groups who have a vested interest in keeping research from interfering with their bottom line.

Martin Luther King was a Baptist pastor not a Hindu. True he was a red necked socialist liberal - but he was still found within the tenants of Christianity. He definitely was not a hindu. Ghandi conceded that Christianity had the best explanation for life and that its doctrines were the clearest and the best ideals. However his trip to Europe and to find Jesus unfortunately found him in a bigoted Liberal church where Jesus was not to be found. He therefore concluded rightly so that the Liberal Christian Church is a fake and not godly one. Of course he missed the church in its proper form and thereby revealed his own ignorance and prejudice.

The religion of Hinduism has nothing to offer but pain and suffering and no certainty of real hope or redemption. It has no means of dealing with sin or the evil in this world except by death. Death which by its own doctrine rewards its own sinful people with another life of pain and suffering which in turn will be rewarded with more pain and suffering. It talks of Nirvana as an escape from the pain and suffering - but it cannot talk of Heaven as a place of beauty and enjoyment with God. Nirvana is an escape into the eternal nothingness where the individual loses complete identity being absorbed (depending upon which version you believe) into the all.

What can it offer to someone who has distanced themselves from God by their own sin? Only pain and suffering. What can it offer to someone who loses their loved one? Only more pain and suffering. what can it offer someone who is about to die? Only more pain and suffering.

Hinduism has nothing to offer but pain and suffering. Like Atheism it loves death, heads for death, and has no hope or joy or redemption. Endless lives of pain and suffering - reward for living is too die. Fatalism runs high with the Hindu as well. You are what you are right now - because that is what you deserve. You cannot change and there is no point because that is what you are right now and the gods - have ordained it to be so.

If you want pain and suffering - then embrace Hinduism. It has plenty to give and no hope to return.

Christians are the only people who worship a Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago believing dead Jews can forgive sins. Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews which guaranteed Europeans would be forgiven for generations to come.
The Pope said Jesus was a failure of the cross and a failure of God. He carries a rosary for hope.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Pope said:"When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the cross. That is the great failure of God, that is the destruction of God, and it"s a challenge to our faith."

No one said MLK was a Hindu. learn to read, you mutt.
"Both pursued passive and peaceful resistance, an approach that is the hallmark of Hinduism."
MLK adopted the techniques of Ghandi known as passive resistance. Ghandi succeeded in getting the British to leave India without firing a single shot.

American civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. always claimed, "From my background I gained my regulating Christian ideals. From Gandhi, I learned my operational technique."

Jesus was a liar and lunatic.
https://www.debate.org...

Jesus was a SOB (Son of a Bitch.)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2018 10:37:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/26/2018 10:07:34 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/26/2018 1:28:32 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 1/7/2017 8:46:34 PM, Harikrish wrote:
I can with the highest degree of confidence say Hinduism is the only true religion which satisfies both the intellectual and spiritual needs of human societies. It has withstood the test of time and taught us passive resistance and dialogue can change the course of history without resorting to violence or reaching out for the sword. It has given us leaders like Mahatma Ghandi who liberated a nation without firing a single shot and Martin Luther King who took a shot but won the civil rights for African Americans. Both pursued passive and peaceful resistance, an approach that is the hallmark of Hinduism.

Christianity is a stolen religion from the Jews and remains fractured at the core with over 30,000 different denomintions of Christians. Was Jesus God or a deluded Jewish carpenter's son, was he an incarnate of arch angel Michael or simply an unemployed homeless wino who made wine from water to feed his addiction and convinced others to drink it too? Jesus proved that being filled with the spirited beverage can sometimes reveal what is often hidden in the subconscious. It brought out the liar in Peter and something more sinister in Judas who betrayed the wine maker by drawing attention to his messianic aspirations. The spirit that filled Jesus affected him differently. It turned into a death wish.

Islam is another world religion. It started with an illiterate Arab who claimed God singled him out to reveal his vision of the world. Unable to write the illiterate Arab recited to scribes what he heard which he had committed to memory. This formed the basis of the oral tradition followed by Muslims. It inspired generations of illiterates to follow the prophets example and listen to his revelations. There are 800 million illiterate Muslims out of 1.4 billion whose convictions are stronger than their understanding of their scriptures that they cannot and have not read. But that is equally matched by Christians whose faith substitute their own ignorance of their scriptures.

Hinduism is a religion that focuses on spirituality and personal development and is not dependent on a benevolent creator. The checks and balances are built into ones Karma (self accountability) and not dictated by some external force or being. The goal is enlightenment and the highest achievement is spiritual bliss which is the transcendental conquering of physical and material desires that are only distraction or insatiable illusions. One achieves Nirvana if successful and breaks away from the cycle of rebirths (Samsara). Or the process known as reincarnations is repeated according to ones Karma at each cycle

There is anecdotal evidence for this process of reincarnations from recollections of past lives experienced by many people. The scientific evidence is found in prodigies. People exhibiting incredible talents and abilities at very young ages that is only possible if they accumulated their skills in past lives and their current genius was the cumulative result.

Other scientific studies have measured the effects of spiritual activity in controlled groups such as Buddhist monks and Nuns and found not only how spirituality affects their brain activity with predictable patterns, but also how it affects the objects such as cancer patients. When these spiritualists concentrate on the wellbeing of the patients, studies have found a dramatic improvement in a high percentage of the controlled group.

I am a Vedantist and therefore a spiritualist. I have participated in scientific studies and have demonstrated many of the states such an unusual brain activity, control heartbeat and a enhanced sense of empathy. I can from a group of pictures empathize with the ones I identified as physically sick from some ailment, disturbed, low energy, poor aura, depressed, maleficent or mentally ill.

The only reason these studied cannot be applied in practice is because of the draconian malpractice laws that are instituted by very powerful groups who have a vested interest in keeping research from interfering with their bottom line.

Martin Luther King was a Baptist pastor not a Hindu. True he was a red necked socialist liberal - but he was still found within the tenants of Christianity. He definitely was not a hindu. Ghandi conceded that Christianity had the best explanation for life and that its doctrines were the clearest and the best ideals. However his trip to Europe and to find Jesus unfortunately found him in a bigoted Liberal church where Jesus was not to be found. He therefore concluded rightly so that the Liberal Christian Church is a fake and not godly one. Of course he missed the church in its proper form and thereby revealed his own ignorance and prejudice.

The religion of Hinduism has nothing to offer but pain and suffering and no certainty of real hope or redemption. It has no means of dealing with sin or the evil in this world except by death. Death which by its own doctrine rewards its own sinful people with another life of pain and suffering which in turn will be rewarded with more pain and suffering. It talks of Nirvana as an escape from the pain and suffering - but it cannot talk of Heaven as a place of beauty and enjoyment with God. Nirvana is an escape into the eternal nothingness where the individual loses complete identity being absorbed (depending upon which version you believe) into the all.

What can it offer to someone who has distanced themselves from God by their own sin? Only pain and suffering. What can it offer to someone who loses their loved one? Only more pain and suffering. what can it offer someone who is about to die? Only more pain and suffering.

Hinduism has nothing to offer but pain and suffering. Like Atheism it loves death, heads for death, and has no hope or joy or redemption. Endless lives of pain and suffering - reward for living is too die. Fatalism runs high with the Hindu as well. You are what you are right now - because that is what you deserve. You cannot change and there is no point because that is what you are right now and the gods - have ordained it to be so.

If you want pain and suffering - then embrace Hinduism. It has plenty to give and no hope to return.

Christians are the only people who worship a Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago believing dead Jews can forgive sins. Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews which guaranteed Europeans would be forgiven for generations to come.
The Pope said Jesus was a failure of the cross and a failure of God. He carries a rosary for hope.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Pope said:"When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the cross. That is the great failure of God, that is the destruction of God, and it"s a challenge to our faith."

No one said MLK was a Hindu. learn to read, you mutt.
"Both pursued passive and peaceful resistance, an approach that is the hallmark of Hinduism."
MLK adopted the techniques of Ghandi known as passive resistance. Ghandi succeeded in getting the British to leave India without firing a single shot.

American civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. always claimed, "From my background I gained my regulating Christian ideals. From Gandhi, I learned my operational technique."


So you concede. Thank you for your honesty. Hinduism has nothing to offer except pain and suffering. You did not bother to refute any of my points. Oh and calling me a mutt demonstrates your fowl and ungenerous nature.
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2018 10:50:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/26/2018 10:37:48 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 4/26/2018 10:07:34 AM, Harikrish wrote:
I can with the highest degree of confidence say Hinduism is the only true religion which satisfies both the intellectual and spiritual needs of human societies. It has withstood the test of time and taught us passive resistance and dialogue can change the course of history without resorting to violence or reaching out for the sword. It has given us leaders like Mahatma Ghandi who liberated a nation without firing a single shot and Martin Luther King who took a shot but won the civil rights for African Americans. Both pursued passive and peaceful resistance, an approach that is the hallmark of Hinduism.

Christianity is a stolen religion from the Jews and remains fractured at the core with over 30,000 different denomintions of Christians. Was Jesus God or a deluded Jewish carpenter's son, was he an incarnate of arch angel Michael or simply an unemployed homeless wino who made wine from water to feed his addiction and convinced others to drink it too? Jesus proved that being filled with the spirited beverage can sometimes reveal what is often hidden in the subconscious. It brought out the liar in Peter and something more sinister in Judas who betrayed the wine maker by drawing attention to his messianic aspirations. The spirit that filled Jesus affected him differently. It turned into a death wish.

Islam is another world religion. It started with an illiterate Arab who claimed God singled him out to reveal his vision of the world. Unable to write the illiterate Arab recited to scribes what he heard which he had committed to memory. This formed the basis of the oral tradition followed by Muslims. It inspired generations of illiterates to follow the prophets example and listen to his revelations. There are 800 million illiterate Muslims out of 1.4 billion whose convictions are stronger than their understanding of their scriptures that they cannot and have not read. But that is equally matched by Christians whose faith substitute their own ignorance of their scriptures.

Hinduism is a religion that focuses on spirituality and personal development and is not dependent on a benevolent creator. The checks and balances are built into ones Karma (self accountability) and not dictated by some external force or being. The goal is enlightenment and the highest achievement is spiritual bliss which is the transcendental conquering of physical and material desires that are only distraction or insatiable illusions. One achieves Nirvana if successful and breaks away from the cycle of rebirths (Samsara). Or the process known as reincarnations is repeated according to ones Karma at each cycle

There is anecdotal evidence for this process of reincarnations from recollections of past lives experienced by many people. The scientific evidence is found in prodigies. People exhibiting incredible talents and abilities at very young ages that is only possible if they accumulated their skills in past lives and their current genius was the cumulative result.

Other scientific studies have measured the effects of spiritual activity in controlled groups such as Buddhist monks and Nuns and found not only how spirituality affects their brain activity with predictable patterns, but also how it affects the objects such as cancer patients. When these spiritualists concentrate on the wellbeing of the patients, studies have found a dramatic improvement in a high percentage of the controlled group.

I am a Vedantist and therefore a spiritualist. I have participated in scientific studies and have demonstrated many of the states such an unusual brain activity, control heartbeat and a enhanced sense of empathy. I can from a group of pictures empathize with the ones I identified as physically sick from some ailment, disturbed, low energy, poor aura, depressed, maleficent or mentally ill.

The only reason these studied cannot be applied in practice is because of the draconian malpractice laws that are instituted by very powerful groups who have a vested interest in keeping research from interfering with their bottom line.

Martin Luther King was a Baptist pastor not a Hindu. True he was a red necked socialist liberal - but he was still found within the tenants of Christianity. He definitely was not a hindu. Ghandi conceded that Christianity had the best explanation for life and that its doctrines were the clearest and the best ideals. However his trip to Europe and to find Jesus unfortunately found him in a bigoted Liberal church where Jesus was not to be found. He therefore concluded rightly so that the Liberal Christian Church is a fake and not godly one. Of course he missed the church in its proper form and thereby revealed his own ignorance and prejudice.

The religion of Hinduism has nothing to offer but pain and suffering and no certainty of real hope or redemption. It has no means of dealing with sin or the evil in this world except by death. Death which by its own doctrine rewards its own sinful people with another life of pain and suffering which in turn will be rewarded with more pain and suffering. It talks of Nirvana as an escape from the pain and suffering - but it cannot talk of Heaven as a place of beauty and enjoyment with God. Nirvana is an escape into the eternal nothingness where the individual loses complete identity being absorbed (depending upon which version you believe) into the all.

What can it offer to someone who has distanced themselves from God by their own sin? Only pain and suffering. What can it offer to someone who loses their loved one? Only more pain and suffering. what can it offer someone who is about to die? Only more pain and suffering.

Hinduism has nothing to offer but pain and suffering. Like Atheism it loves death, heads for death, and has no hope or joy or redemption. Endless lives of pain and suffering - reward for living is too die. Fatalism runs high with the Hindu as well. You are what you are right now - because that is what you deserve. You cannot change and there is no point because that is what you are right now and the gods - have ordained it to be so.

If you want pain and suffering - then embrace Hinduism. It has plenty to give and no hope to return.

Christians are the only people who worship a Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago believing dead Jews can forgive sins. Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews which guaranteed Europeans would be forgiven for generations to come.
The Pope said Jesus was a failure of the cross and a failure of God. He carries a rosary for hope.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Pope said:"When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the cross. That is the great failure of God, that is the destruction of God, and it"s a challenge to our faith."

No one said MLK was a Hindu. learn to read, you mutt.
"Both pursued passive and peaceful resistance, an approach that is the hallmark of Hinduism."
MLK adopted the techniques of Ghandi known as passive resistance. Ghandi succeeded in getting the British to leave India without firing a single shot.

American civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. always claimed, "From my background I gained my regulating Christian ideals. From Gandhi, I learned my operational technique."

So you concede. Thank you for your honesty. Hinduism has nothing to offer except pain and suffering. You did not bother to refute any of my points. Oh and calling me a mutt demonstrates your fowl and ungenerous nature.

Exposing you for a mutt was my concession. Lol!
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2018 10:56:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/26/2018 10:50:46 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/26/2018 10:37:48 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 4/26/2018 10:07:34 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Martin Luther King was a Baptist pastor not a Hindu. True he was a red necked socialist liberal - but he was still found within the tenants of Christianity. He definitely was not a hindu. Ghandi conceded that Christianity had the best explanation for life and that its doctrines were the clearest and the best ideals. However his trip to Europe and to find Jesus unfortunately found him in a bigoted Liberal church where Jesus was not to be found. He therefore concluded rightly so that the Liberal Christian Church is a fake and not godly one. Of course he missed the church in its proper form and thereby revealed his own ignorance and prejudice.

The religion of Hinduism has nothing to offer but pain and suffering and no certainty of real hope or redemption. It has no means of dealing with sin or the evil in this world except by death. Death which by its own doctrine rewards its own sinful people with another life of pain and suffering which in turn will be rewarded with more pain and suffering. It talks of Nirvana as an escape from the pain and suffering - but it cannot talk of Heaven as a place of beauty and enjoyment with God. Nirvana is an escape into the eternal nothingness where the individual loses complete identity being absorbed (depending upon which version you believe) into the all.

What can it offer to someone who has distanced themselves from God by their own sin? Only pain and suffering. What can it offer to someone who loses their loved one? Only more pain and suffering. what can it offer someone who is about to die? Only more pain and suffering.

Hinduism has nothing to offer but pain and suffering. Like Atheism it loves death, heads for death, and has no hope or joy or redemption. Endless lives of pain and suffering - reward for living is too die. Fatalism runs high with the Hindu as well. You are what you are right now - because that is what you deserve. You cannot change and there is no point because that is what you are right now and the gods - have ordained it to be so.

If you want pain and suffering - then embrace Hinduism. It has plenty to give and no hope to return.

Christians are the only people who worship a Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago believing dead Jews can forgive sins. Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews which guaranteed Europeans would be forgiven for generations to come.
The Pope said Jesus was a failure of the cross and a failure of God. He carries a rosary for hope.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Pope said:"When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the cross. That is the great failure of God, that is the destruction of God, and it"s a challenge to our faith."

No one said MLK was a Hindu. learn to read, you mutt.
"Both pursued passive and peaceful resistance, an approach that is the hallmark of Hinduism."
MLK adopted the techniques of Ghandi known as passive resistance. Ghandi succeeded in getting the British to leave India without firing a single shot.

American civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. always claimed, "From my background I gained my regulating Christian ideals. From Gandhi, I learned my operational technique."

So you concede. Thank you for your honesty. Hinduism has nothing to offer except pain and suffering. You did not bother to refute any of my points. Oh and calling me a mutt demonstrates your fowl and ungenerous nature.

Exposing you for a mutt wa

Ok, but if the best that Hindu can offer is name - calling then you can have it. It certainly provides me with no reason to wish to become a member of. And the best thing about that is I can enjoy life now and in the future. You on the other hand only have pain and suffering to look forward too. Oh glorious days for you. Amen Brother. And you think Hell is bad news. Lol!
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2018 11:21:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/26/2018 10:56:30 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 4/26/2018 10:50:46 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/26/2018 10:37:48 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:

Martin Luther King was a Baptist pastor not a Hindu. True he was a red necked socialist liberal - but he was still found within the tenants of Christianity. He definitely was not a hindu. Ghandi conceded that Christianity had the best explanation for life and that its doctrines were the clearest and the best ideals. However his trip to Europe and to find Jesus unfortunately found him in a bigoted Liberal church where Jesus was not to be found. He therefore concluded rightly so that the Liberal Christian Church is a fake and not godly one. Of course he missed the church in its proper form and thereby revealed his own ignorance and prejudice.

The religion of Hinduism has nothing to offer but pain and suffering and no certainty of real hope or redemption. It has no means of dealing with sin or the evil in this world except by death. Death which by its own doctrine rewards its own sinful people with another life of pain and suffering which in turn will be rewarded with more pain and suffering. It talks of Nirvana as an escape from the pain and suffering - but it cannot talk of Heaven as a place of beauty and enjoyment with God. Nirvana is an escape into the eternal nothingness where the individual loses complete identity being absorbed (depending upon which version you believe) into the all.

What can it offer to someone who has distanced themselves from God by their own sin? Only pain and suffering. What can it offer to someone who loses their loved one? Only more pain and suffering. what can it offer someone who is about to die? Only more pain and suffering.

Hinduism has nothing to offer but pain and suffering. Like Atheism it loves death, heads for death, and has no hope or joy or redemption. Endless lives of pain and suffering - reward for living is too die. Fatalism runs high with the Hindu as well. You are what you are right now - because that is what you deserve. You cannot change and there is no point because that is what you are right now and the gods - have ordained it to be so.

If you want pain and suffering - then embrace Hinduism. It has plenty to give and no hope to return.

Christians are the only people who worship a Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago believing dead Jews can forgive sins. Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews which guaranteed Europeans would be forgiven for generations to come.
The Pope said Jesus was a failure of the cross and a failure of God. He carries a rosary for hope.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times our efforts and works seem to fail and produce no fruit, we need to remember that we are followers of Jesus ... and His life, humanly speaking, ended in failure, the failure of the cross."

Pope said:"When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the cross. That is the great failure of God, that is the destruction of God, and it"s a challenge to our faith."

No one said MLK was a Hindu. learn to read, you mutt.
"Both pursued passive and peaceful resistance, an approach that is the hallmark of Hinduism."
MLK adopted the techniques of Ghandi known as passive resistance. Ghandi succeeded in getting the British to leave India without firing a single shot.

American civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. always claimed, "From my background I gained my regulating Christian ideals. From Gandhi, I learned my operational technique."

So you concede. Thank you for your honesty. Hinduism has nothing to offer except pain and suffering. You did not bother to refute any of my points. Oh and calling me a mutt demonstrates your fowl and ungenerous nature.

Exposing you for a mutt was my concession. Lol!

Ok, but if the best that Hindu can offer is name - calling then you can have it. It certainly provides me with no reason to wish to become a member of. And the best thing about that is I can enjoy life now and in the future. You on the other hand only have pain and suffering to look forward too. Oh glorious days for you. Amen Brother. And you think Hell is bad news. Lol!

Jesus believed demons were the cause of all human ailments. Hindus don't suffer from such ignorance or delusions that beset Jesus. Jesus even called Peter Satan after calling him a dumb ROCK. Jesus made a covenant with a cup,that was filled with alcohol and promised those that drank from his covenant of the cup would be filled with the spirit.

First Jesus's new covenant of the cup with alcohol in it. We are told by scriptures Jesus substituted wine for his blood.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Then Paul wrote in Corinthians every time you drink alcohol think of Jesus and his new covenant of the cup.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."

Hindus certainly don't worship Jesus. Hindus are vegetarians. Jesus wants everyone to eat his flesh and drink his blood. That is cannibalism.
John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

Hindus already have eternal life through their reincarnations. Their Karma improves with each new cycle of effort.

Difference between Buddha and Jesus.
Karma
The cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnations.

By drawing a comparison between Buddha and Jesus we can see how Karmic justice was applied to them. And based on their end of life story conclude who earned the better Karma.

Buddha achieved Nirvana while he was still alive and that is why he was able to teach us how he achieved it and what it entailed. To realize Nirvana after death is pointless. Having achieved Nirvana the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth (Samsara) It represents the final goal of Buddhism. Note the sequence in the order.

"Nirvana is a concept in Buddhism that is believed to be the end of all sufferings. It is also called enlightenment as the founder of the religion himself attained. Nirvana is the highest individual attainment in the life of an individual and a state of mind where all pain, hatred, greed, desire etc. melt and dissolve. These are the feelings or emotions that are believed to be at the root of all the pain and suffering that a human being goes through. It is when there is inner awakening the individual realizes what reality is. This is when a person has become a Buddha, the enlightened one."

The experience of Nirvana is in the life of the individual and not experienced after his death. The individual experiences an inner awakening and realizes what reality is. You don't comeback from the dead to talk about it. Not even the Buddha came back from the dead to talk about his Nirvana or enlightened state of bliss.

We know Jesus never experienced Nirvana or extreme bliss before his death. He was bitter and felt betrayed on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

We also know he never achieved Nirvana after his death, since Jesus spoke of his return (second coming) it is clear he never achieved Moksha either and was expecting to continue the cycle of rebirths (Samsara) which should have stopped had he attained Nirvana.

In short we can say Jesus never attained the enlightenment and spiritual success of Buddha.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2018 2:09:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Anyone interested in this topic without the rage and stupidity that has followed you can examine this Teacher below, follow the links as he teaches directly from the source and is an excellent spiritual teacher.
Swami Sarvapriyananda, rather than indulging in the tripe created by this thread you can judge the teacher/religion for yourself and his character and nature. Here is a link to some channels and topics.....
https://www.youtube.com...

Let me know if you have any inquiries.
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2018 2:20:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Jesus believed demons were the cause of all human ailments. Hindus don't suffer from such ignorance or delusions that beset Jesus. Jesus even called Peter Satan after calling him a dumb ROCK. Jesus made a covenant with a cup,that was filled with alcohol and promised those that drank from his covenant of the cup would be filled with the spirit.

Nothing in that paragraph which makes me want to be a Hindu. Not suffering from ignorance or delusions that allegedly beset Jesus - is not something I am concerned about. LOL!

First Jesus's new covenant of the cup with alcohol in it. We are told by scriptures Jesus substituted wine for his blood.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Then Paul wrote in Corinthians every time you drink alcohol think of Jesus and his new covenant of the cup.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."

nothing in those paragraphs which provide me with a reason to be a Hindu. Disparaging another religion is not generous - only a demonstration of weakness.

Hindus certainly don't worship Jesus. Hindus are vegetarians. Jesus wants everyone to eat his flesh and drink his blood. That is cannibalism.
John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

I like meat - I don't want to be a vegetarian. And no one has ever demonstrated that it is healthier or makes someone more spiritual. most of the vegetarians I know are cranky.

Hindus already have eternal life through their reincarnations. Their Karma improves with each new cycle of effort.

Pain and suffering you mean. An endless cycle of Hell. Karma does not improve with each occasion. The growing number of insects testify to this - unless of course you are suggesting that insects are higher up the nirvana ladder than humans.

Difference between Buddha and Jesus.
Karma
The cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnations.

Christians are not punished or rewarded for deeds of their own. That is much more appealing that getting punished for my bad deeds.

By drawing a comparison between Buddha and Jesus we can see how Karmic justice was applied to them. And based on their end of life story conclude who earned the better Karma.

Buddha was a bald dude. He was fat and ugly. Too many vegetables - obviously not very spiritual because he was greedy and obese. Do you like me talking about him like this?


Buddha achieved Nirvana while he was still alive and that is why he was able to teach us how he achieved it and what it entailed.

Prove it!

To realize Nirvana after death is pointless.

Why? I think to reach nirvana is pointless.

Having achieved Nirvana the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth (Samsara) It represents the final goal of Buddhism. Note the sequence in the order.

How did we get into this cycle of death and rebirth in the first place? This sounds pretty bad and pretty immoral.

"Nirvana is a concept in Buddhism that is believed to be the end of all sufferings. It is also called enlightenment as the founder of the religion himself attained. Nirvana is the highest individual attainment in the life of an individual and a state of mind where all pain, hatred, greed, desire etc. melt and dissolve.

I think that is a very selfish act. I don't have pain and suffering now.

These are the feelings or emotions that are believed to be at the root of all the pain and suffering that a human being goes through.

Sin is more likely the culprit - enmity against God.

It is when there is inner awakening the individual realizes what reality is. This is when a person has become a Buddha, the enlightened one."

I don't want to be a bald fat ugly man who is greedy and obese. He does not appeal to me at all.

The experience of Nirvana is in the life of the individual and not experienced after his death. The individual experiences an inner awakening and realizes what reality is. You don't comeback from the dead to talk about it. Not even the Buddha came back from the dead to talk about his Nirvana or enlightened state of bliss.

I know what reality is. I don't need to wake up from a dream. just open your eyes and look around you right now.

We know Jesus never experienced Nirvana or extreme bliss before his death. He was bitter and felt betrayed on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Yes you have tried to use that misinterpretation before. You were wrong then and your view is still wrong. You must have failed that theological class. If you read the entire Psalm that verse is lifted from - you will take a different view.

but you are right about Jesus never reaching Nirvana. Jesus is God - and therefore perfect at all times - even when he was in the midst of pain and suffering. I think this means he beats Buddha hands down. Buddha needed something else - nirvana to help his escape. Jesus had no reason to escape.

We also know he never achieved Nirvana after his death, since Jesus spoke of his return (second coming) it is clear he never achieved Moksha either and was expecting to continue the cycle of rebirths (Samsara) which should have stopped had he attained Nirvana.

Jesus did not need nirvana before or after he died. You really are a funny girl. For someone who spouts like he understands theology - you really are ignorant. Jesus is God. Gods don't need nirvana. unless of course your gods are weak kneed little hindu gods. well perhaps they need it. Jesus conquered death. It could not hold him down. His second coming is not about nirvana - it is about coming back to collect his bride. His bride which currently is becoming more beautiful everyday.

In short we can say Jesus never attained the enlightenment and spiritual success of Buddha.

Tell you what - go out and count the number of people who call themselves followers of Jesus and then go and count the number of Hindus and or Buddhists. Although numbers mean nothing to me - they obviously do for you. You still have not given me any reason to want to be a hindu or a budhist. In fact this information simply makes me glad that I am not either. Hinduism - is the worst religion. Pain and suffering - pain and suffering - endless cycles of it - repeating ad finitum. You can have it - me I don't see any benefit in it.
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2018 2:32:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Harikrish is NOT a spokesman of Hinduism and is epitome of the negative forces. He does not represent that religion just as the worst Christian you can think of does not represent Christianity. If you want a legit source for Hinduism examine the link I provided above.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2018 4:46:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/26/2018 2:20:39 PM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
Jesus believed demons were the cause of all human ailments. Hindus don't suffer from such ignorance or delusions that beset Jesus. Jesus even called Peter Satan after calling him a dumb ROCK. Jesus made a covenant with a cup,that was filled with alcohol and promised those that drank from his covenant of the cup would be filled with the spirit.

Nothing in that paragraph which makes me want to be a Hindu. Not suffering from ignorance or delusions that allegedly beset Jesus - is not something I am concerned about. LOL!
You should be concerned because as a Christian your faith is based on Jesus's delusions.
He was even crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

First Jesus's new covenant of the cup with alcohol in it. We are told by scriptures Jesus substituted wine for his blood.

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Then Paul wrote in Corinthians every time you drink alcohol think of Jesus and his new covenant of the cup.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."

nothing in those paragraphs which provide me with a reason to be a Hindu. : : Disparaging another religion is not generous - only a demonstration of weakness.
Scriptures prove Jesus was an alcoholic which would disqualify him as a spiritual leader.

Hindus certainly don't worship Jesus. Hindus are vegetarians. Jesus wants everyone to eat his flesh and drink his blood. That is cannibalism.
John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

I like meat - I don't want to be a vegetarian. And no one has ever demonstrated that it is healthier or makes someone more spiritual. most of the vegetarians I know are cranky.
It is more than cannibalism that Jesus was promoting. He was introducing human sacrifice.

Hindus already have eternal life through their reincarnations. Their Karma improves with each new cycle of effort.

Pain and suffering you mean. An endless cycle of Hell. Karma does not improve with each occasion. The growing number of insects testify to this - unless of course you are suggesting that insects are higher up the nirvana ladder than humans.
The cycle of rebirths need not be painful if you live a pure life because your Karma rewards you in the next. Hinduism 101.

Difference between Buddha and Jesus.
Karma
The cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnations.

Christians are not punished or rewarded for deeds of their own. That is much more appealing that getting punished for my bad deeds.
A lake of fire awaits failed Christians. Read your bible, you mutt.

By drawing a comparison between Buddha and Jesus we can see how Karmic justice was applied to them. And based on their end of life story conclude who earned the better Karma.
Buddha was a bald dude. He was fat and ugly. Too many vegetables - obviously not very spiritual because he was greedy and obese. Do you like me talking about him like this?

Buddha achieved Nirvana while he was still alive and that is why he was able to teach us how he achieved it and what it entailed.

Prove it!
Learn to read you mutt.
Buddha achieved Nirvana while he was still alive and that is why he was able to teach us how he achieved it and what it entailed. His life was proof.
Jesus on the other hand was crucified which is proof of his failure.

To realize Nirvana after death is pointless.

Why? I think to reach nirvana is pointless.
Hinduism is too sophisticated for the average DDO member.

Having achieved Nirvana the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth (Samsara) It represents the final goal of Buddhism. Note the sequence in the order.

How did we get into this cycle of death and rebirth in the first place? This sounds pretty bad and pretty immoral.

"Nirvana is a concept in Buddhism that is believed to be the end of all sufferings. It is also called enlightenment as the founder of the religion himself attained. Nirvana is the highest individual attainment in the life of an individual and a state of mind where all pain, hatred, greed, desire etc. melt and dissolve.

I think that is a very selfish act. I don't have pain and suffering now.

These are the feelings or emotions that are believed to be at the root of all the pain and suffering that a human being goes through.

Sin is more likely the culprit - enmity against God.

It is when there is inner awakening the individual realizes what reality is. This is when a person has become a Buddha, the enlightened one."

I don't want to be a bald fat ugly man who is greedy and obese. He does not appeal to me at all.

The experience of Nirvana is in the life of the individual and not experienced after his death. The individual experiences an inner awakening and realizes what reality is. You don't comeback from the dead to talk about it. Not even the Buddha came back from the dead to talk about his Nirvana or enlightened state of bliss.

I know what reality is. I don't need to wake up from a dream. just open your eyes and look around you right now.

We know Jesus never experienced Nirvana or extreme bliss before his death. He was bitter and felt betrayed on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Yes you have tried to use that misinterpretation before. You were wrong then and your view is still wrong. You must have failed that theological class. If you read the entire Psalm that verse is lifted from - you will take a different view.

but you are right about Jesus never reaching Nirvana. Jesus is God - and therefore perfect at all times - even when he was in the midst of pain and suffering. I think this means he beats Buddha hands down. Buddha needed something else - nirvana to help his escape. Jesus had no reason to escape.

We also know he never achieved Nirvana after his death, since Jesus spoke of his return (second coming) it is clear he never achieved Moksha either and was expecting to continue the cycle of rebirths (Samsara) which should have stopped had he attained Nirvana.

Jesus did not need nirvana before or after he died. You really are a funny girl. For someone who spouts like he understands theology - you really are ignorant. Jesus is God. Gods don't need nirvana. unless of course your gods are weak kneed little hindu gods. well perhaps they need it. Jesus conquered death. It could not hold him down. His second coming is not about nirvana - it is about coming back to collect his bride. His bride which currently is becoming more beautiful everyday.

In short we can say Jesus never attained the enlightenment and spiritual success of Buddha.

Tell you what - go out and count the number of people who call themselves followers of Jesus and then go and count the number of Hindus and or Buddhists. Although numbers mean nothing to me - they obviously do for you. You still have not given me any reason to want to be a hindu or a budhist. In fact this information simply makes me glad that I am not either. Hinduism - is the worst religion.

70% of the prison population are Christians.
https://fivethirtyeight.com...
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 7:26:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
70% of the prison population are Christians.
https://fivethirtyeight.com......

So what?

In India - 80% of the prison population is hindu. In Pakistan 90 % of the prison population is Muslim. In Australia 60 % are secular.

What does this tell you?
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 7:40:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/27/2018 7:26:58 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
70% of the prison population are Christians.
https://fivethirtyeight.com......

So what?

In India - 80% of the prison population is hindu. In Pakistan 90 % of the prison population is Muslim. In Australia 60 % are secular.

What does this tell you?

That he's a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 12:46:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/27/2018 7:26:58 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
70% of the prison population are Christians.
https://fivethirtyeight.com......

So what?

In India - 80% of the prison population is hindu. In Pakistan 90 % of the prison population is Muslim. In Australia 60 % are secular.

What does this tell you?

India least criminal among major economies.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2018 11:51:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/27/2018 12:46:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/27/2018 7:26:58 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
70% of the prison population are Christians.
https://fivethirtyeight.com......

So what?

In India - 80% of the prison population is hindu. In Pakistan 90 % of the prison population is Muslim. In Australia 60 % are secular.

What does this tell you?

India least criminal among major economies.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

the point is criminal behaviour is pervasive across the world in all cultures. As the bible says - there is none who do good - all have rejected God and none seek the true God. Everyone does what is right in their own eyes. it is logical that the people with the highest proportion of a particular religion in their society is going to correspond with the highest proportion of similar type in prison.
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 12:20:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/26/2018 4:46:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/26/2018 2:20:39 PM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
Jesus believed demons were the cause of all human ailments. Hindus don't suffer from such ignorance or delusions that beset Jesus. Jesus even called Peter Satan after calling him a dumb ROCK. Jesus made a covenant with a cup,that was filled with alcohol and promised those that drank from his covenant of the cup would be filled with the spirit.

Jesus clearly taught that human ailments arose from sin which is rebellion against God. Did Jesus believe that demons exist? Yes. But Demons if you read the Bible only possess non-godly persons. Jesus referred to the attitude of Peter which incidentally is the same as yours - that it was like Satan. Satan, just like you refuse to accept or acknowledge the purpose that Jesus came - which was to die for the sins of his people. Jesus did call Peter a rock - even a little rock. I would think to be named after the Rock of our Salvation - God is a high ended compliment. But a follower of Satan might think it is dumb. Are you a follower of Satan? you continue to demonstrate your ignorance of covenant. Why don't you actually apply some of this alleged theology you pretend you have?

Nothing in that paragraph which makes me want to be a Hindu. Not suffering from ignorance or delusions that allegedly beset Jesus - is not something I am concerned about. LOL!
You should be concerned because as a Christian your faith is based on Jesus's delusions.
He was even crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

Yes that is what Satan thought too - that Jesus was delusional. Jesus was crucified because he told the truth and no one wanted to hear it. People preferred to think he was lying. I on the other hand hold that is the only thing that makes sense - that he told the truth and died according to the ordained plans of God so that his people could be forgiven of their sins and reconciled to God. Oh the beauty of God is marvelous. hidden from his enemies but beautiful to his children.

First Jesus's new covenant of the cup with alcohol in it. We are told by scriptures Jesus substituted wine for his blood.

Obviously you have no conception of covenant. But you also fail to see metaphors when they are obvious to others. Jesus never put real blood into the cup.
Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Then Paul wrote in Corinthians every time you drink alcohol think of Jesus and his new covenant of the cup.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."

you did see that word covenant? you do know what that involves? Of course you don't or would not make such foolish comments. You remind me of the prophets of Baal that Elijah ridiculed and mocked. Ignorant pretending to be wise.

nothing in those paragraphs which provide me with a reason to be a Hindu. : : Disparaging another religion is not generous - only a demonstration of weakness.
Scriptures prove Jesus was an alcoholic which would disqualify him as a spiritual leader.

Lol! not worth replying too.

Hindus certainly don't worship Jesus. Hindus are vegetarians. Jesus wants everyone to eat his flesh and drink his blood. That is cannibalism.
John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

Hindu's will worship anything because they have no discernment. that is why they are recognised as the religion with the most gods, practising pantheism, the belief that god is everywhere and in everything. Hindu worship themselves and they worship the animals and they even worship the dung that comes from animals. to mock Jesus' comments (despite their obvious metaphorical meaning) and yet have no issue with worshiping pig dung is telling.

I like meat - I don't want to be a vegetarian. And no one has ever demonstrated that it is healthier or makes someone more spiritual. most of the vegetarians I know are cranky.
It is more than cannibalism that Jesus was promoting. He was introducing human sacrifice.

If you knew your history books - human sacrifice was around a long time before Jesus. No one in any Christian setting has ever promoted human sacrifice. Jesus death was a once for all sacrifice - atonement - and incidentally is eternally having effect.

Hindus already have eternal life through their reincarnations. Their Karma improves with each new cycle of effort.

Christians are not looking for eternal life. That is a human desire that has been brought about because we die. Sin is what brought death. But in Christ, Christians know that Jesus has defeated death - which is why we are not looking for eternal life. Jesus has already given it to us - Hindus keep trying - endlessly - Christians have it already. Every true Christian has life and it abundantly - and have no need of something so selfish as nirvana or enlightenment - because we have Jesus. He is our everything - our only desire - our inheritance.

Pain and suffering you mean. An endless cycle of Hell. Karma does not improve with each occasion. The growing number of insects testify to this - unless of course you are suggesting that insects are higher up the nirvana ladder than humans.
The cycle of rebirths need not be painful if you live a pure life because your Karma rewards you in the next. Hinduism 101.

You tell that to everyone in India who is suffering. what a load of nonsense you spout. All life is full of suffering and pain - it is how we put it into perspective that is helpful.
Difference between Buddha and Jesus.
Karma
The cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnations.

difference between Jesus and Buddha. Jesus is God. Buddha was a man. Jesus loved his people. Budhha loved only himself. Jesus died for his people and rose from the dead. Budhha died and went to .... ? The bible teaches that unless Buddha repented of his sins he would be cast into the lake of Fire with the Satan and his demons.
Jesus is alive and in Heaven. Buddha is dead. Jesus still talks to his people. Budhha speaks to no one. Jesus offers real solutions. Buddha offers only pain and suffering.

Christians are not punished or rewarded for deeds of their own. That is much more appealing that getting punished for my bad deeds.
A lake of fire awaits failed Christians. Read your bible, you mutt.

All Christians fail by definition. But their identity is in Christ who succeeded. All will be received into his arms after the pass away on this earth.

By drawing a comparison between Buddha and Jesus we can see how Karmic justice was applied to them. And based on their end of life story conclude who earned the better Karma.
Buddha was a bald dude. He was fat and ugly. Too many vegetables - obviously not very spiritual because he was greedy and obese. Do you like me talking about him like this?

Buddha achieved Nirvana while he was still alive and that is why he was able to teach us how he achieved it and what it entailed.

so you say - but if you are a testimony of the things he teaches - then I find you a very unattractive person with a foul mouth and even worse manners. If you cannot even control your tongue - and your temper - you are unable to control or give witness to the greater things of spirituality. In other words, by the fact that you don't have a clue about the little things - there is no way that anyone is going to trust you with the big things. You continue to shoot yourself in the foot.
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 12:31:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Prove it!
Learn to read you mutt.
Buddha achieved Nirvana while he was still alive and that is why he was able to teach us how he achieved it and what it entailed. His life was proof.
Jesus on the other hand was crucified which is proof of his failure.

What you have said DOES NOT PROVE it. You only make assertions without evidence and without persuasion. Buddha died. Death is not nirvana. Nirvana is the end of existence - or the letting go into the great all. If you were to ask me - it is a waste of time. I don't want Nirvana. I really don't - because it suggests that life is bad. I like life. I think life has some awful things that happen - but overall I like life.

To realize Nirvana after death is pointless.

Why? I think to reach nirvana is pointless.
Hinduism is too sophisticated for the average DDO member.

It is not sophisticated at all. It is just dumb. It relies on the Eastern understanding of the world in the first place. And it rejects the Western understanding of culture completely. I am someone who thinks that both Eastern and Western culture are wrong when isolated from the other. Hinduism rejects Western culture and its concept of the individual. There is no individual in Nirvana.
Only the Trinity is able to properly balance these two cultural positions - and it does so in a striking manner. The one and the many where the many is limited to three. But the Trinity is too sophisticated for many people - it is too hard and too complex and it does not make sense.

Having achieved Nirvana the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth (Samsara) It represents the final goal of Buddhism. Note the sequence in the order.

That is right - the individual loses his individuality - this is counter - western ideology. It is why it is so striking to me that Christianity - is the only religion that was born in an Eastern Culture has been able to transform the Western Culture. Every other religion now has to follow its lead, even the so called older ones.

How did we get into this cycle of death and rebirth in the first place? This sounds pretty bad and pretty immoral.

"Nirvana is a concept in Buddhism that is believed to be the end of all sufferings. It is also called enlightenment as the founder of the religion himself attained. Nirvana is the highest individual attainment in the life of an individual and a state of mind where all pain, hatred, greed, desire etc. melt and dissolve.

I think that is a very selfish act. I don't have pain and suffering now.

These are the feelings or emotions that are believed to be at the root of all the pain and suffering that a human being goes through.

Sin is more likely the culprit - enmity against God.

It is when there is inner awakening the individual realizes what reality is. This is when a person has become a Buddha, the enlightened one."

I don't want to be a bald fat ugly man who is greedy and obese. He does not appeal to me at all.

The experience of Nirvana is in the life of the individual and not experienced after his death. The individual experiences an inner awakening and realizes what reality is. You don't comeback from the dead to talk about it. Not even the Buddha came back from the dead to talk about his Nirvana or enlightened state of bliss.


That is because Buddhas is dead and so is his philosophy.

I know what reality is. I don't need to wake up from a dream. just open your eyes and look around you right now.

We know Jesus never experienced Nirvana or extreme bliss before his death. He was bitter and felt betrayed on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Yes you have tried to use that misinterpretation before. You were wrong then and your view is still wrong. You must have failed that theological class. If you read the entire Psalm that verse is lifted from - you will take a different view.

but you are right about Jesus never reaching Nirvana. Jesus is God - and therefore perfect at all times - even when he was in the midst of pain and suffering. I think this means he beats Buddha hands down. Buddha needed something else - nirvana to help his escape. Jesus had no reason to escape.

We also know he never achieved Nirvana after his death, since Jesus spoke of his return (second coming) it is clear he never achieved Moksha either and was expecting to continue the cycle of rebirths (Samsara) which should have stopped had he attained Nirvana.

Jesus did not need nirvana before or after he died. You really are a funny girl. For someone who spouts like he understands theology - you really are ignorant. Jesus is God. Gods don't need nirvana. unless of course your gods are weak kneed little hindu gods. well perhaps they need it. Jesus conquered death. It could not hold him down. His second coming is not about nirvana - it is about coming back to collect his bride. His bride which currently is becoming more beautiful everyday.

In short we can say Jesus never attained the enlightenment and spiritual success of Buddha.

Tell you what - go out and count the number of people who call themselves followers of Jesus and then go and count the number of Hindus and or Buddhists. Although numbers mean nothing to me - they obviously do for you. You still have not given me any reason to want to be a hindu or a budhist. In fact this information simply makes me glad that I am not either. Hinduism - is the worst religion.

I take it you concede - that is really quite a wise decision. Let me then spend some time teaching you - so that you too can bow the knee and worship our Lord Jesus.
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 11:19:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/27/2018 11:51:05 PM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 4/27/2018 12:46:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/27/2018 7:26:58 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
70% of the prison population are Christians.
https://fivethirtyeight.com......

So what?

In India - 80% of the prison population is hindu. In Pakistan 90 % of the prison population is Muslim. In Australia 60 % are secular.

What does this tell you?

India least criminal among major economies.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

the point is criminal behaviour is pervasive across the world in all cultures. As the bible says - there is none who do good - all have rejected God and none seek the true God. Everyone does what is right in their own eyes. it is logical that the people with the highest proportion of a particular religion in their society is going to correspond with the highest proportion of similar type in prison.

You totally missed the point. India has the second largest population in the world 1.3 billion. Yet it ranks least criminal among major economies. 33 Indians incarcerated for every 100,000 compared to 666 American for every 100,000 in America. Americas population 325 million.
Tradesecret2
Posts: 738
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 11:21:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/28/2018 11:19:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/27/2018 11:51:05 PM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 4/27/2018 12:46:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/27/2018 7:26:58 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
70% of the prison population are Christians.
https://fivethirtyeight.com......

So what?

In India - 80% of the prison population is hindu. In Pakistan 90 % of the prison population is Muslim. In Australia 60 % are secular.

What does this tell you?

India least criminal among major economies.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

the point is criminal behaviour is pervasive across the world in all cultures. As the bible says - there is none who do good - all have rejected God and none seek the true God. Everyone does what is right in their own eyes. it is logical that the people with the highest proportion of a particular religion in their society is going to correspond with the highest proportion of similar type in prison.

You totally missed the point. India has the second largest population in the world 1.3 billion. Yet it ranks least criminal among major economies. 33 Indians incarcerated for every 100,000 compared to 666 American for every 100,000 in America. Americas population 325 million.

If Hinduism is so good what is the purpose to life?
Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!
Martin Luther
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 12:07:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/28/2018 12:31:51 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
Prove it!
Learn to read you mutt.
Buddha achieved Nirvana while he was still alive and that is why he was able to teach us how he achieved it and what it entailed. His life was proof.
Jesus on the other hand was crucified which is proof of his failure.

What you have said DOES NOT PROVE it. You only make assertions without evidence and without persuasion. Buddha died. Death is not nirvana. Nirvana is the end of existence - or the letting go into the great all. If you were to ask me - it is a waste of time. I don't want Nirvana. I really don't - because it suggests that life is bad. I like life. I think life has some awful things that happen - but overall I like life.

You are an ignorant mutt as well.
Nirvana definition: In Hinduism and Buddhism, nirvana is the highest state that someone can attain, a state of enlightenment, meaning a person's individual desires and suffering go away.

To realize Nirvana after death is pointless.
Enlightenment after death is pointless.

Why? I think to reach nirvana is pointless.
Hinduism is too sophisticated for the average DDO member.

It is not sophisticated at all. It is just dumb. It relies on the Eastern understanding of the world in the first place. And it rejects the Western understanding of culture completely. I am someone who thinks that both Eastern and Western culture are wrong when isolated from the other. Hinduism rejects Western culture and its concept of the individual. There is no individual in Nirvana.
Learn the meaning of nirvana you mutt. It is all about individual attainment.
Nirvana definition: In Hinduism and Buddhism, nirvana is the highest state that someone can attain, a state of enlightenment, meaning a person's individual desires and suffering go away.

Only the Trinity is able to properly balance these two cultural positions - and it does so in a striking manner. The one and the many where the many is limited to three. But the Trinity is too sophisticated for many people - it is too hard and too complex and it does not make sense.

Trinity is flawed mathematics and therefore impossible.
1+1+1 = 3. But trinitarians teach 1+1+1= 1. Come get your head slapped at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

Having achieved Nirvana the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth (Samsara) It represents the final goal of Buddhism. Note the sequence in the order.

That is right - the individual loses his individuality - this is counter - western ideology. It is why it is so striking to me that Christianity - is the only religion that was born in an Eastern Culture has been able to transform the Western Culture. Every other religion now has to follow its lead, even the so called older ones.

You are scripturally ignorant as well, you mutt.
If is Christianity which demands the individual lose his life and identity to follow a liar and a lunatic called Jesus.

Matthew 10:37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Matthew 16:25 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

How did we get into this cycle of death and rebirth in the first place? This sounds pretty bad and pretty immoral.

"Nirvana is a concept in Buddhism that is believed to be the end of all sufferings. It is also called enlightenment as the founder of the religion himself attained. Nirvana is the highest individual attainment in the life of an individual and a state of mind where all pain, hatred, greed, desire etc. melt and dissolve.

I think that is a very selfish act. I don't have pain and suffering now.

These are the feelings or emotions that are believed to be at the root of all the pain and suffering that a human being goes through.

Sin is more likely the culprit - enmity against God.

It is when there is inner awakening the individual realizes what reality is. This is when a person has become a Buddha, the enlightened one."

I don't want to be a bald fat ugly man who is greedy and obese. He does not appeal to me at all.

That is more appealing than a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com...

The experience of Nirvana is in the life of the individual and not experienced after his death. The individual experiences an inner awakening and realizes what reality is. You don't comeback from the dead to talk about it. Not even the Buddha came back from the dead to talk about his Nirvana or enlightened state of bliss.


That is because Buddhas is dead and so is his philosophy.
Buddhism is very much alive. Buddha achieved enlightenment before he died and was able to teach and share it.
Jesus was clueless all his life. God had to send the Holy Ghost to fix Jesus's incoherent teachings.
John 16:7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

We know Jesus never experienced Nirvana or extreme bliss before his death. He was bitter and felt betrayed on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

Yes you have tried to use that misinterpretation before. You were wrong then and your view is still wrong. You must have failed that theological class. If you read the entire Psalm that verse is lifted from - you will take a different view.

Psalm 22 was a personal lamentation. Jesus lamented on the cross.

but you are right about Jesus never reaching Nirvana. Jesus is God - and therefore perfect at all times - even when he was in the midst of pain and suffering. I think this means he beats Buddha hands down. Buddha needed something else - nirvana to help his escape. Jesus had no reason to escape.

Jesus couldn't escape. He was nailed to a wooden cross. Duh!

We also know he never achieved Nirvana after his death, since Jesus spoke of his return (second coming) it is clear he never achieved Moksha either and was expecting to continue the cycle of rebirths (Samsara) which should have stopped had he attained Nirvana.

Jesus did not need nirvana before or after he died. For someone who spouts like he understands theology - you really are ignorant. Jesus is God. Gods don't need nirvana. unless of course your gods are weak kneed little hindu gods. well perhaps they need it. Jesus conquered death. It could not hold him down. His second coming is not about nirvana - it is about coming back to collect his bride. His bride which currently is becoming more beautiful everyday.

Jesus was a eunuch. Never married. Never held a job.

In short we can say Jesus never attained the enlightenment and spiritual success of Buddha.

Jesus was clueless and incoherent all his life.

John 16:25 "Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

His family called him a madman.

Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

The people said Jesus was demon possessed.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?"

The Romans crucified Jesus to put an end to all his nonsense and replaced him with a Pope.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2018 12:21:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/28/2018 11:21:13 AM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
At 4/28/2018 11:19:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/27/2018 11:51:05 PM, Tradesecret2 wrote:
70% of the prison population are Christians.
https://fivethirtyeight.com......

So what?

In India - 80% of the prison population is hindu. In Pakistan 90 % of the prison population is Muslim. In Australia 60 % are secular.

What does this tell you?

India least criminal among major economies.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

the point is criminal behaviour is pervasive across the world in all cultures. As the bible says - there is none who do good - all have rejected God and none seek the true God. Everyone does what is right in their own eyes. it is logical that the people with the highest proportion of a particular religion in their society is going to correspond with the highest proportion of similar type in prison.

You totally missed the point. India has the second largest population in the world 1.3 billion. Yet it ranks least criminal among major economies. 33 Indians incarcerated for every 100,000 compared to 666 American for every 100,000 in America. Americas population 325 million.

If Hinduism is so good what is the purpose to life?

As per Hinduism, the oldest and complex religion of all, the purpose of life encourage four universal goals. Let us have a brief description of these goals to understand the purpose of life:

Dharma

The first, Dharma means fulfilling one"s purpose. It is related to acting righteously. Dharma is different for very Human as it is dependent on various virtues like family, class, age, gender and position in the society. Dharma represents the complex nature of Hinduism. Hindus believe that they are born in debt to the gods and various humans, and they must repay those karmic debts during their lifetime. The debts are, Debt to the gods for their blessings; paid by rituals and offerings. Debt to parents and teachers; paid by supporting them, having children of one's own and passing along knowledge. Debt to guests; repaid by treating them as if they were gods visiting one's home. Debt to other human beings; repaid by treating them with respect.

Debt to all other living beings; repaid by offering good will, food or any other help that is appropriate.
Artha

Artha means success. Along with meeting the social and career goals, a Hindu should strive for success in any given activity. Artha encourages the gaining of wealth through lawful means.

Kama

Kama means desire or pleasure. Kama refers to a range of pleasures, from aesthetic enjoying the arts, music, writing and dance to sexual pleasure. One of the better known meaning of Kama lies in the famous publication called "Kama Sutra," which is a guide to love, family life, sexual activity and pleasure.

Moksha

One of the most important and last goal within Hinduism is moksha, the final goal that a Hindu should strive for in his lifetime. As reincarnation is a fundamental aspect of the religion, the cycle of rebirth ends with moksha. A Hindu who overcomes desires and therefore gains enlightenment can achieve Moksha.

Now compare that to what Christians are taught.
Christianity demands the individual lose his life and identity to follow a liar and a lunatic called Jesus.

Matthew 10:37 "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

Matthew 16:25 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.