Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 10:35:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/17/2017 9:58:54 PM, rextr05 wrote:
At 2/17/2017 2:31:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/17/2017 12:20:41 PM, rextr05 wrote:
At 2/15/2017 9:42:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:
I have been a Champion for Christians, Muslims and Hindus on DDO. But I noticed there are many members on DDO who lack the education, skills, courage and wherewithal to defend themselves against vicious attacks from fellow members and their desperate attempts shows just how unprepared and inept they are. It is sad and pathetic to see them treated with such contempt and disregard that I am volunteering to come to their defence. Post the reason and the person you wish to neutralize and I will study the merits of your case before responding.

I know there are members here who are against the world because they have suffered childhood trauma, was abandoned by their parents, wives, children, their church and even God. Those cases though difficult are not beyond Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO.

It is also possible you might have issues with Harikrish himself because as a champion of many causes he might have put you at the receiving end of his enlightened admonishment and rebuke or stuck his enlightened feet in your face to kiss. But that was done for your benefit to nudge your Karma in the right directions. There is plenty more from where that came from. You are welcome to embrace the abundance of his aura.

What ...... you couldn't get enough votes when you tried the same thing in the past, so you thought you'd try it again? Silly, silly man. You've made your bed, now sleep in it. (Meaning: go away little boy, you bother me).

Your issues have been addressed in my post.

"I know there are members here who are against the world because they have suffered childhood trauma, was abandoned by their parents, wives, children, their church and even God. Those cases though difficult are not beyond Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO. "

Nope not talking about the folks you describe here cuz I, nor you, are privy to their problems if any. U think you know everything & what's on the minds of everyone to the delight of all that read your posts ...... for entertainment, rather than enlightenment, as you view yourself. Hopefully you are happy & content in that small delusional world you think of as home.
One thing I know for sure you have wrong tho. It's that God never gives up on anyone.

Jesus could have achieved great things had not God made his life so short. Even Jesus lamented.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").
rextr05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 10:43:23 PM
At 2/17/2017 10:35:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:
I have been a Champion for Christians, Muslims and Hindus on DDO. But I noticed there are many members on DDO who lack the education, skills, courage and wherewithal to defend themselves against vicious attacks from fellow members and their desperate attempts shows just how unprepared and inept they are. It is sad and pathetic to see them treated with such contempt and disregard that I am volunteering to come to their defence. Post the reason and the person you wish to neutralize and I will study the merits of your case before responding.

I know there are members here who are against the world because they have suffered childhood trauma, was abandoned by their parents, wives, children, their church and even God. Those cases though difficult are not beyond Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO.

It is also possible you might have issues with Harikrish himself because as a champion of many causes he might have put you at the receiving end of his enlightened admonishment and rebuke or stuck his enlightened feet in your face to kiss. But that was done for your benefit to nudge your Karma in the right directions. There is plenty more from where that came from. You are welcome to embrace the abundance of his aura.

What ...... you couldn't get enough votes when you tried the same thing in the past, so you thought you'd try it again? Silly, silly man. You've made your bed, now sleep in it. (Meaning: go away little boy, you bother me).

"I know there are members here who are against the world because they have suffered childhood trauma, was abandoned by their parents, wives, children, their church and even God. Those cases though difficult are not beyond Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO. "

Nope not talking about the folks you describe here cuz I, nor you, are privy to their problems if any. U think you know everything & what's on the minds of everyone to the delight of all that read your posts ...... for entertainment, rather than enlightenment, as you view yourself. Hopefully you are happy & content in that small delusional world you think of as home.
One thing I know for sure you have wrong tho. It's that God never gives up on anyone.

Jesus could have achieved great things had not God made his life so short. Even Jesus lamented.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

You know nothing of the situation, just as you know nothing of Christianity. If I was the only one that had these feelings, I may say that I might have to look inward to find out. But looking at all the other comments to you, they are all the same negative & similar comments I have made re you.
have you ever heard the expression, "If one person says yu have a tail, you can probably brush it off. But if 2 people say you have a tail, you may just want to check if you have a tail. Now, if 3 or more people say you have tail, ........ you have a tail. & yes Hari, you have a tail.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 10:56:38 PM
At 2/17/2017 10:06:40 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/15/2017 10:55:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Mary does not need defending. Joseph forgave her and married her despite her sexual immorality. Jesus went by the title SOG (Son of God) to protect his mother Mary or he would have gone by the title SOB ( Son of a Bitch). But Mary did not appreciate that Jesus claimed he was a SOG. She found it blasphemous and thought Jesus was a madman.
Mark 3:21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

The people heard Mary. So, rather than stone Mary for adultery, Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

Adulterers were stoned to death. But Mary was spared because blasphemy was an even bigger crime. Jesus committed blasphemy.

And those were the words of the great champion of the Christians.

No, those are facts stated in scriptures. Mary was spared and Jesus crucified.

Give us a break you brainless idiot.

I am giving you a break by bring the scriptures to you rather than you struggling with them without the benefit of biblical scholarship.

Mary was a slut and committed adultery.

Mary was betrothed to Joseph, which was a legally binding arrangement in the Jewish culture. All that awaited the couple was the wedding. If they engaged in sexual intercourse with each other, that was not seen as a violation of any cultural norm. Later rabbinic writings allowed that a future groom who had sexual relations with his bride-to-be at her father's house was not guilty of immoral behavior.

If pregnancy occurred before the wedding, this was not a problem because the parentage of the child was secured. What is shocking is that Mary is pregnant and Joseph knows he is not the father. The problem is not that a betrothed couple had sex, but that presumably Mary had sex with another man"she committed adultery.

Jesus was tried, convicted and crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.
Luke 23:21 But they kept shouting, "Crucify him! Crucify him!"

What was their reason? We get that from another encounter the people had with Jesus.

John 10:33 "We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2017 11:05:53 PM
At 2/17/2017 10:43:23 PM, rextr05 wrote:

You know nothing of the situation, just as you know nothing of Christianity. If I was the only one that had these feelings, I may say that I might have to look inward to find out. But looking at all the other comments to you, they are all the same negative & similar comments I have made re you.
have you ever heard the expression, "If one person says yu have a tail, you can probably brush it off. But if 2 people say you have a tail, you may just want to check if you have a tail. Now, if 3 or more people say you have tail, ........ you have a tail. & yes Hari, you have a tail.

So you agree numbers matter and that Jesus was wrong when the crowd turned against him and shouted crucify him! Crucify him!

The only other Biblical scholar on DDO is AmericanDeist who has a Ph.D in Theology. Read his posts. He agrees with my Theological conclusions.
rextr05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2017 12:03:59 AM
At 2/17/2017 11:05:53 PM, Harikrish wrote:

So you agree numbers matter and that Jesus was wrong when the crowd turned against him and shouted crucify him! Crucify him!

Where have you come up with that? Numbers????

The only other Biblical scholar on DDO is AmericanDeist who has a Ph.D in Theology. Read his posts. He agrees with my Theological conclusions.

You're all over the place. I think you're just trying to get a few more comments re this thread so it doesn't embarrass you, so you post gibberish. Goodbye & as always ........ Go away little boy, you bother me.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2017 1:03:11 AM
At 2/17/2017 10:56:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I am giving you a break by bring the scriptures to you rather than you struggling with them without the benefit of biblical scholarship.

Believing from scripture that Mary had remarried and had borne James the younger of her three biological sons, to Alpheaus/Cleophas, who had sired two sons "Simeon and Jude" to a previous marriage, we must now ask the question, -----------------------------------------------
did Joseph ben Jacob, Mary"s first husband and Father to young Joseph the second son of Mary of whom we know so little, DIE, or was he still alive at the time of the death of Jesus, who was Mary"s first born son?

John 19: 41; Joseph of Arimathea, laid the body of Jesus in a new tomb in which no one had ever been buried. And Luke 23: 53; Joseph of Arimathea, who is believed by many to be the half-brother of Jesus, laid the body of his brother in his own""FAMILY TOMB WHICH HAD NEVER BEEN USED,""which would suggest that his father was still alive.

If this is the case, then we would be faced with the fact that Joseph must have divorced Mary at some period, shortly after she had borne to him a son, before issuing her with a bill of divorce, a copy of which, would have been kept in the filing systems of the scribes in the Temple, and it would appear that Joseph, who wanted to live in Judea after returning from Egypt, had raised his son and namesake "Joseph the son of Mary" by himself in the town of Arimathea: this being the reason why so little is known of Joseph the son of Mary, and why James the younger of her three biological sons, is always placed before Joseph, her second born son.

But if Mary had remarried while her past husband was still alive, which was absolutely legal according to the law of Moses then as it is today, she would have been seen to be living in a state of adultery according to the new and controversial teaching of Jesus, which stated that anyone who remarries while their current spouse is still alive, they are committing adultery, and the Jewish authorities would have been right onto him. This is of course, exactly what we see in scripture.

The religious authorities of those days were always looking for ways that they might trap Jesus according to his own teaching and then accuse him to the people, and it was after Jesus had been preaching that if a divorced person remarried while their original spouse was still alive, they were committing adultery, that the hypocritical priests having access to the documents in the Temple, thought that they had the means whereby they could make Jesus appear to the people to have one law for himself and another for everyone else.

Pointing to his mother, who was among the women who followed and ministered to the great teacher who was setting Israel on fire, they said to Jesus in their most patronising voice, "Teacher, this woman has been caught in the very act of adultery.""(This was according to the new teaching of Jesus)""In our law Moses commanded that such a woman must be stoned to death. Now, what do you say?" They said this in order to trap Jesus and accuse him to the people. See John 8: 1 to 11.

Jesus knew what those hypocrites were up to. Those hypocrites who thought nothing of stoning the innocent Stephen to death, were bound by the law of Moses to stone this woman to death if she had indeed been caught in the very act of sexual intercourse with a man other than he too who she was legally married at that time, which was not the case, as she was guilty of no crime according to the temporal laws of the land.

Jesus turned the tables on them by saying, "He who is without sin may cast the first stone." Then he bent down and wrote something in the dust, perhaps he may have written, "As ye judge, so shall ye be judged." Most men in those days, who had been given by Moses the right to issue their wives with a bill of divorce, had done so and taken younger wives, and according to the new teaching of Jesus, they would have been as guilty as the woman that they were falsely accusing, and the hypocrites knowing full well that the woman had not broken the Law of Moses and was innocent of any crime according to their own teachings, they were forced to walk away with their tails between their legs, thereby admitting to the people that they were not without sin.

Jesus then turned to his mother and asked, "Is there no one left to condemn you?" No one Lord she answered. "Well then," said Jesus, "I do not condemn you either. Go, but don"t sin again," and it was for this reason that the mother of Jesus chose to remain separate from her husband Cleophas and his children, Simeon, Judas, and James the younger: and this is the reason why, on the cross, Jesus entrusted his mother, "Mary the wife of Cleophas," into the care of his beloved disciple John.

Her husband Cleophas/Alpheaus and his sons, James, Simeon and Jude, did not abandon Mary, but rather, it was she who abandoned them, in obedience to her firstborn.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2017 1:35:13 PM
At 2/18/2017 12:03:59 AM, rextr05 wrote:

Where have you come up with that? Numbers????

You are scripturally ignorant and incapable of thinking for yourself. Jesus was always followed by large crowds because they were seeking to be healed by his miracles. The crowd was there for his trial. But when they saw Jesus mocked, beaten and ridiculed, they could no longer accept his as their messiah. They felt he had lied to them. When they were asked to choose between Jesus and Barabbas, they picked Barabbas. Their "numbers" were so large that Pilate fearing a revolt gave in and crucified Jesus.

You're all over the place. I think you're just trying to get a few more comments re this thread so it doesn't embarrass you, so you post gibberish. Goodbye & as always ........ Go away little boy, you bother me.
You are an embarrassment to Christians because you are scripturally ignorant and incompetent and too stupid to defend your religion.
You are bothered when you are challenged with scriptures. That is because you are too lazy to read your bible and incapable of thinking for yourself. You argue from ignorance.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2017 1:51:00 PM
At 2/18/2017 1:03:11 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/17/2017 10:56:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Believing from scripture that Mary had remarried and had borne James the younger of her three biological sons, to Alpheaus/Cleophas, who had sired two sons "Simeon and Jude" to a previous marriage, we must now ask the question, -----------------------------------------------
did Joseph ben Jacob, Mary"s first husband and Father to young Joseph the second son of Mary of whom we know so little, DIE, or was he still alive at the time of the death of Jesus, who was Mary"s first born son?

John 19: 41; Joseph of Arimathea, laid the body of Jesus in a new tomb in which no one had ever been buried. And Luke 23: 53; Joseph of Arimathea, who is believed by many to be the half-brother of Jesus, laid the body of his brother in his own""FAMILY TOMB WHICH HAD NEVER BEEN USED,""which would suggest that his father was still alive.

If this is the case, then we would be faced with the fact that Joseph must have divorced Mary at some period, shortly after she had borne to him a son, before issuing her with a bill of divorce, a copy of which, would have been kept in the filing systems of the scribes in the Temple, and it would appear that Joseph, who wanted to live in Judea after returning from Egypt, had raised his son and namesake "Joseph the son of Mary" by himself in the town of Arimathea: this being the reason why so little is known of Joseph the son of Mary, and why James the younger of her three biological sons, is always placed before Joseph, her second born son.

But if Mary had remarried while her past husband was still alive, which was absolutely legal according to the law of Moses then as it is today, she would have been seen to be living in a state of adultery according to the new and controversial teaching of Jesus, which stated that anyone who remarries while their current spouse is still alive, they are committing adultery, and the Jewish authorities would have been right onto him. This is of course, exactly what we see in scripture.

The religious authorities of those days were always looking for ways that they might trap Jesus according to his own teaching and then accuse him to the people, and it was after Jesus had been preaching that if a divorced person remarried while their original spouse was still alive, they were committing adultery, that the hypocritical priests having access to the documents in the Temple, thought that they had the means whereby they could make Jesus appear to the people to have one law for himself and another for everyone else.

Pointing to his mother, who was among the women who followed and ministered to the great teacher who was setting Israel on fire, they said to Jesus in their most patronising voice, "Teacher, this woman has been caught in the very act of adultery.""(This was according to the new teaching of Jesus)""In our law Moses commanded that such a woman must be stoned to death. Now, what do you say?" They said this in order to trap Jesus and accuse him to the people. See John 8: 1 to 11.

Jesus knew what those hypocrites were up to. Those hypocrites who thought nothing of stoning the innocent Stephen to death, were bound by the law of Moses to stone this woman to death if she had indeed been caught in the very act of sexual intercourse with a man other than he too who she was legally married at that time, which was not the case, as she was guilty of no crime according to the temporal laws of the land.

Jesus turned the tables on them by saying, "He who is without sin may cast the first stone." Then he bent down and wrote something in the dust, perhaps he may have written, "As ye judge, so shall ye be judged." Most men in those days, who had been given by Moses the right to issue their wives with a bill of divorce, had done so and taken younger wives, and according to the new teaching of Jesus, they would have been as guilty as the woman that they were falsely accusing, and the hypocrites knowing full well that the woman had not broken the Law of Moses and was innocent of any crime according to their own teachings, they were forced to walk away with their tails between their legs, thereby admitting to the people that they were not without sin.

Jesus then turned to his mother and asked, "Is there no one left to condemn you?" No one Lord she answered. "Well then," said Jesus, "I do not condemn you either. Go, but don"t sin again," and it was for this reason that the mother of Jesus chose to remain separate from her husband Cleophas and his children, Simeon, Judas, and James the younger: and this is the reason why, on the cross, Jesus entrusted his mother, "Mary the wife of Cleophas," into the care of his beloved disciple John.

Her husband Cleophas/Alpheaus and his sons, James, Simeon and Jude, did not abandon Mary, but rather, it was she who abandoned them, in obedience to her firstborn.

"Many spurious stories and legends have arisen regarding Joseph. Some purport that Joseph of Arimathea was the uncle of Jesus" mother, Mary. However, the Bible makes no such connection, so the claim is unsubstantiated. In addition, Joseph supposedly made many trips to Britain for trade and is said to have eventually brought the gospel to that country. Again, though, the Bible is silent about Joseph after Jesus" burial, so we cannot know for sure what path he took later in life. What we do know is what we find in the Scriptures: Joseph of Arimathea was a rich man and part of the Sanhedrin, and he procured Jesus" body and laid it in his own tomb"from which Jesus would rise again in power three days later."

You prove once again you are scripturally ignorant.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2017 3:54:32 PM
At 2/16/2017 5:09:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 2/15/2017 10:09:01 PM, Gentorev wrote:
seen as the slimy son of the slippery serpent Satan.
You wrote this with a pronounced LISP, didn't you?

Gentorev writes the same way he speaks which is from both sides of his mouth. That always leaves one side of his mouth open while he is speaking from the other side. This causes an awkward air circulation in his mouth that adds the LISP to his speech.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2017 11:01:58 PM
At 2/15/2017 10:29:40 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

You may think that you are a champion for the biblically uneducated Muslims, but anyone who calls Mary the mother of Jesus a slut as you have, is definitely not a champion to any biblical believing body of belief, in fact, to those bodies you would be seen as the slimy son of the slippery serpent Satan(emphasis added, lol).

Oh, I love alliteration, lol.

One thing you have to admit, Harikrish has an ego as big as Donald Trumps, lol.

This looks like an awkward attempt at flattery very similar to calling yourself a Jehovah follower after you got disfellowshipped and shunned by Jehovah's earthly organization the Jehovah's Witnesses, and appearing as though Jehovah was your second choice.

But hope is eternal. May you find what you are searching for.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2017 4:52:52 PM
At 2/18/2017 11:01:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You may think that you are a champion for the biblically uneducated Muslims, but anyone who calls Mary the mother of Jesus a slut as you have, is definitely not a champion to any biblical believing body of belief, in fact, to those bodies you would be seen as the slimy son of the slippery serpent Satan(emphasis added, lol).

This looks like an awkward attempt at flattery very similar to calling yourself a Jehovah follower after you got disfellowshipped and shunned by Jehovah's earthly organization the Jehovah's Witnesses, and appearing as though Jehovah was your second choice.

I found it.

I lost it.

I found it again.

Maybe you should.
It impossible to make a horse drink which is not thirsty, or eat if it is not hungry.

Likewise it is impossible to teach a person who does not wish to learn. Matthew 13:15.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2017 4:56:14 PM

Wow, a PhD in Theology.

Now let's think where he got it from?

An Apostate system under the control of system.

That being the case what is his PhD worth?

Nothing

What is the point in great knowledge if that knowledge is wrong?
What I know comes from God himself, through his son and holy spirit, I would know nothing without them. It does not come from men and especially not Apostate men.
It impossible to make a horse drink which is not thirsty, or eat if it is not hungry.

Likewise it is impossible to teach a person who does not wish to learn. Matthew 13:15.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2017 5:03:56 PM

If Jesus life had been any longer it would have gone against prophecy and therefore he could not truly have been the Messiah he was.

Prophecy in Daniel 9 told that Jesus ministry would be 3 and 1/2 years long, and it was. Just one of the many prophetic factors which confirmed who and what Jesus truly was.

Of course Christ called that out.In doing so he was fulfilling two separate prophecies:

Psalm 22:1
22 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you far from saving me,
Far from my cries of anguish?

Isaiah 53:10
10 But it was Jehovah"s will to crush him, and he let him become sick.
If you will present his life as a guilt offering,
He will see his offspring, he will prolong his days,
And through him the delight of Jehovah will have success.

Why was he so forsaken?

He was "hung on a tree", and everyone thus hung was as scripture said, accursed of God, thus for that brief moment of time Jesus was indeed cursed even though he was innocent of every crime of which he was accused.

However the one whose spirit live in Jesus flesh was not accursed, and was resurrected exactly as described by Peter, "in spirit".

You need to learn to separate the spirit from the flesh or you won;t even begin to be a spiritual man.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2017 6:20:05 PM
At 2/19/2017 4:52:52 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/18/2017 11:01:58 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I found it.

I lost it.

I found it again.

Maybe you should.
But that doesn't account for all your wives and divorces or even your losses among Filipino women.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2017 6:38:36 PM
At 2/19/2017 4:56:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wow, a PhD in Theology.

Now let's think where he got it from?

An Apostate system under the control of system.

That being the case what is his PhD worth?

Nothing

What is the point in great knowledge if that knowledge is wrong?
What I know comes from God himself, through his son and holy spirit, I would know nothing without them. It does not come from men and especially not Apostate men.

I understand he had to learn Hebrew and Greek so he could read the original manuscripts which he calls autographs. That is more than what the 5 men in the committee knew when they translated the Hebrew and Greek bibles to produce the New World Translation.

Major Problems with the New World Translation

The Watchtower Society must have been utterly embarrassed when the names of the translators of the New World translation were made known to the public. The reason for concern was the translation committee was completely unqualified for the task. Four of the five men in the committee had no Hebrew or Greek training whatsoever (they had only a high school education)[1]. The Fifth, Fred W. Franz, claimed to know Hebrew and Greek, but upon examination under oath in a court of law in Edinburg Scotland he failed a simple Hebrew test.

In court Franz was asked if he knew Hebrew and he said yes. He said he had a command of various languages including Hebrew, Greek, Latin, Spanish, German, and French. When asked if he speaks Hebrew, he said no. He was then asked if he could translate the fourth verse of Genesis into Hebrew. His answer was NO! The fact was Franz, like the others on the committee, did not have the knowledge to translate Hebrew or Greek. The truth is Franz dropped out of the University of Cincinnati after his sophomore year and even while there, he had not studied anything related to theological issues[2].

What about your bible study? According to you, you spent most of your time after being baptized in 1984 struggling with your failed marriages and mental problems and stayed away from the congregation. When you tried to return they blocked your return and finally disfellowshipped and shunned you. You remain disfellowshipped and shunned after 10 years. So if you add up all the years you spent away from the Jehovah's Witnesses. There is very little time you were actually involved with the JW. That is why you get your scriptures wrong and resort to copying and pasting from the Jehovah's Online library. Most of your answers too are borrowed from their JW.org site. You have no original thought and your experiences have all been in the gratification of the flesh.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2017 8:15:59 PM
At 2/19/2017 5:03:56 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

If Jesus life had been any longer it would have gone against prophecy and therefore he could not truly have been the Messiah he was.

Prophecy in Daniel 9 told that Jesus ministry would be 3 and 1/2 years long, and it was. Just one of the many prophetic factors which confirmed who and what Jesus truly was.

Of course Christ called that out.In doing so he was fulfilling two separate prophecies:

Psalm 22:1
22 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you far from saving me,
Far from my cries of anguish?

Isaiah 53:10
10 But it was Jehovah"s will to crush him, and he let him become sick.
If you will present his life as a guilt offering,
He will see his offspring, he will prolong his days,
And through him the delight of Jehovah will have success.

Why was he so forsaken?

He was "hung on a tree", and everyone thus hung was as scripture said, accursed of God, thus for that brief moment of time Jesus was indeed cursed even though he was innocent of every crime of which he was accused.

However the one whose spirit live in Jesus flesh was not accursed, and was resurrected exactly as described by Peter, "in spirit".

You need to learn to separate the spirit from the flesh or you won;t even begin to be a spiritual man.

We know Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. But was he the messiah that Isaiah 7:14 prophesied.

Here is what Isaiah said to King Ahaz. God would give him a sigh.

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
" Isaiah 7:14

Isaiah is predicting to Ahaz what that sign from God would be:

A child will be born to a virgin (or a young maiden).
His mother will name him Immanuel ("God is with us").
His birth will serve as a sign to Ahaz.
Before the child matures, the two kingdoms "will be laid waste."
The two kingdoms will be scattered within 65 years
This prophecy was spoken to Ahaz and for Ahaz to reassure him God was with him.

But there are no scriptures that mention Ahaz received the sign. No virgin mother or a child name Immanuel was found by Ahaz. Isaiah's prophecy never happened.

Matthew takes the same prophecy spoken to Ahaz 700 years before the birth of Christ and applies it to Jesus even though he knows the sigh was promised by Isaiah to King Ahaz.

Matthew compares Isaiah's prophecy to Jesus and claims the two are the same even though they are 700 years apart.

All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet Isaiah: "The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" (which means "God with us").
" Matthew 1:22-23

There was no prophecy announcing the virgin birth of Jesus made to any prophet living in Jesus's time. jesus was not name Immanuel.
Isaiah 7:14 was a failed prophecy. Mathew 1:22-23 was a copy of a failed prophecy which also did not happen. jesus was not named Immanuel and the father of Jesus was Joseph son of Heli according to Luke. But Joseph son of Jacob married Mary after she was pregnant with Jesus whose real father was Joseph of Heli. How could Jesus be a virgin birth if his father was identified by Luke as Joseph son of Heli?

So either way Jesus was not the promised Messiah and his death had no significance.

Luke 3:33Now Jesus Himself began His ministry at about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, the son of Heli
rosends
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2017 8:41:23 PM
Just a note -- the Hebrew reads, regarding the young woman (not "virgin") "harah" which means "is pregnant." Then, "v'yoledet" and is giving birth. All of this is present tense, not future.

The commentator Rashi cites precedent that this wording is about the future and says that it relates to the prophet's own wife who was going to give birth to a child.

The Malbim also says it is about the prophet's wife but that she was already pregnant at the time. They disagree because they see the statement "she shall call" differently, one as a prediction (that the woman will channel a divine voice and name the child...) and the other, that this is a direct command TO the prophet to make sure that she names the child...

The Metzudat David says that the young woman is the wife of Achaz and that, til now, no one knew she was pregnant.

But, no, this isn't about Jesus.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2017 10:36:33 PM
At 2/19/2017 8:41:23 PM, rosends wrote:
Just a note -- the Hebrew reads, regarding the young woman (not "virgin") "harah" which means "is pregnant." Then, "v'yoledet" and is giving birth. All of this is present tense, not future.

The commentator Rashi cites precedent that this wording is about the future and says that it relates to the prophet's own wife who was going to give birth to a child.

The Malbim also says it is about the prophet's wife but that she was already pregnant at the time. They disagree because they see the statement "she shall call" differently, one as a prediction (that the woman will channel a divine voice and name the child...) and the other, that this is a direct command TO the prophet to make sure that she names the child...

The Metzudat David says that the young woman is the wife of Achaz and that, til now, no one knew she was pregnant.

But, no, this isn't about Jesus.

I read that interpretation where one points to Isaiah's own wife and another points ro Ahaz 's wife. What we know for certain is it was to be a sigh for Ahaz and not for the generation of Jesus 700 years later. That Jesus himself began to believe it pointed to him introduces his messianic complex. It does not bore well for the Jews either to believe they would produce a messiah which suggests the Jews suffered from a collective messianic complex too and Jesus being a Jew was no exception.

Thank you for pointing to the bigger picture.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2017 4:22:59 PM
To those who may have noticed I have been quite involved in helping Madcornishbiker after I was flattered to read the Holy Spirit guided him to me. I might have refused Madcornishbiker had he picked Harikrush as his champion. But I could not refuse the Holy Spirit.

Here is how he put it (underlined and bold) which I followed with my response.

At 2/19/2017 11:42:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/19/2017 10:03:59 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/19/2017 11:51:10 AM, Willows wrote:
It has struck me as amusing that when a theist posts a topic, both theists and atheists pitch in and have a good old argument.

However, when it comes to atheists posting a topic, theists tend to fall silent.

Why could this be?

After all, we have a level playing field, naturally, both theists and atheists are not going to necessarily like what the other says.

Could it be that theists are constantly told by their superiors to ignore comments contrary to their belief yet seemingly ok to cast scorn and vitriol at those who challenge their claims?

Madcornishbiker wrote: I often post on threads started by Atheists. However I only post as part of any thread if I am directed by holy spirit to comment, and that is invariably because there is a valid point which needs making.

Madcornishbiker wrote: Literally I only go where holy spirit directs, and over the last years or so I have learned to recognise its leading more and more clearly going where it wants me to go, not where I want to go, which is not always the same thing,

Harikrish wrote: Now that is flatteringly to hear you say you only go where the Holy Spirit directs you because it appears to be sending you quite frequently to my posts which attacks Satan for taking control of most of your life.
But the Holy Spirit also sent you to the Phillipines where you got into another sexually immoral mess.

Madcornishbiker wrote: However the point you make is valid the Bible gives us plenty of advice such as "do not cast pearls before swine", "avoid contentious arguments".

You sure cast a lot of money on those Filipino women. They happen to be a swine eating people not much different from you bacon lovers.

Madcornishbiker wrote: We are taught to remember that what we preach (post) is not our word but God's and therefore any criticism is not criticism of us, but directly of him, and therefore we must not take it personally or get angry about it.

Harikrish wrote:Preaching God's word should not be taken lightly. You should not preach what you don't practice. When you are criticized for your actions if you go against scriptures. It is criticism of you because you are named in the criticism.

Madcornishbiker wrote: Thus people can criticise such as I all they like and we just accept that it is merely their opinion, and therefore nothing of consequence. After all the only ones whose opinion on any matter counts for anything are Jehovah and his son, especially his son since Jehovah has appointed him judge over us. However it is effectively the same thing because Christ judges and will judge purely according to his father's standards.

Harikrish wrote: Some criticisms are more than opinions. Like in your case you were baptized in 1984 but you ran away from your 3 children and divorced a few times after making a commitment to Jehovah. You even got disfellowshipped and banned following all those ungodly actions. Those were not opinions, those were facts about your depravity.

Madcornishbiker wrote: Of course I try to correct the out of kilter thinking of such as you, but I can only try so hard because whilst I can teach anyone, I cannot make anyone learn unless they want to, and as Jesus found when on earth, sadly, few do.

Harikrish wrote: How many years have you been away from Jehovah's earthly organization dealing with your broken marriages and mental problems, then add to it the years you have remained disfellowshipped and shunned. Now compare that to those who have remained faithful. If the gap is too wide then you are not qualified to teach because you have spent so little time being faithful to your family, your obligations and the congregation. Allow those more qualified and deserving than you to teach.

Harikrish wrote: When you are disfellowshipped and shunned by the Jehovah's Witnesses that is time for you to spend repenting and fixing what is broken in your life. That is not the time to go teaching what you have not mastered or applied to your life.you are only making a fool of yourself and going against fundamentals. You have to be the example, the shining light on the hill and not a sick pervert copying and pasting scriptural messages from some online library.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2017 3:29:09 PM
I am flattered again to read my last post has prompted MCB to admit in public he has some permanent mental issues and rather than blaming others for all the pain and suffering he has caused, he now accepts full responsibilities and explains why.

Allan Moore "I really could not agree more with what this post says.

I am a lifetime depressive and have fought the problem throughout my life. It has cost me numerous jobs, 4 marriages, including two to the same woman, the mother of my children and worst and most painful of all, the love of and contact with my three sons. The last one threatens daily to push me back into the pit of despair every day of the last 20+ years since I last had contact with any of them, and is far too high a price to pay simply for being ill and supported in my illness.
Like " Reply " February 21 at 7:32am"

He goes on to list how broken he is.

Surgeries --- Yes, Quadricepsplasty
Broke a bone --- Yes, on different occassions Left ankle, right Tibia and fibula, left femur,
multiple ribs on more than one occassion, Bones in both hands.
quit a job --- yes, too many.
skipped school --- many times, especially in my last two years before I dropped out.
credit card --- yes, I currently have 3, all maxed out.
received medals --- No!
Ridden in an ambulance ---Yes, including an air ambulance.
stayed in a hospital --- yes, a few times,longest was 16 weeks.
rode in the back of a police car --- Yes, twice, though I have been in trouble more than that in my youth.

Note: His troubled youth, his limited education he dropped out of school and he never won any medals. Now at 68 he is going trophy hunting. .
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2019 11:50:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I pick you a champion loser. You are totally the best at lying and misinterpreting the bible. You are the best at spamming. You are the best at not having anything decent to discuss.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2019 12:12:19 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
I pick you a champion loser. You are totally the best at lying and misinterpreting the bible. You are the best at spamming. You are the best at not having anything decent to discuss.

So you recognize even losers need a Champion. And you picked Harikrish as your Champion. Have you visited the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre?

I have been a Champion for Christians, Muslims and Hindus on DDO. But I noticed there are many members on DDO who lack the education, Skills, Courage and wherewithal to defend themselves against vicious attacks from fellow members and their desperate attempts shows just how unprepared and inept they are. It is sad and pathetic to see them treated with such contempt and disregard that I am volunteering to come to their defence. Post the reason and the person you wish to neutralize and I will study the merits of your case before responding.

I know there are members here who are against the world because they have suffered childhood trauma, Was abandoned by their parents, Wives, Children, Their church and even God. Those cases though difficult are not beyond Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO.

Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2020 11:14:50 PM
So you recognize even losers need a Champion.

Well actually that is not what I was recognising. I was pointing out the delectable fact that you, Harikrish are a loser. And I used the word champion in the sense of "epitome". In other words I was calling you the epitome of losers. And yes, You are welcome to that position.

And you picked Harikrish as your Champion.

Again, That is not what I was saying. After all, I am not a loser. In fact, In terms of humanity, I am very much a success. Unlike you, I was born into privilege and unlike you I will die in privilege. You were born a loser and you will die a loser.

I have been a Champion for Christians, Muslims and Hindus on DDO.

I suppose this is what a loser would like to suggest. But although I certainly cannot speak for Muslims nor for Hindus (although they would probably roll over in their graves from the embarrassment of your suggestion) you have never been and could never be a champion for Christians. Christians as a totality reject everything about you. Christians have only one champion and his name is Jesus. Otherwise they could not be Christians. See how badly your logic fails.

But I noticed there are many members on DDO who lack the education, Skills, Courage and wherewithal to defend themselves against vicious attacks from fellow members and their desperate attempts shows just how unprepared and inept they are.

This is like the pot calling the kettle black. When you point your finger there is always three pointing back at you. To suggest that you, The epitome of a loser would have the capacity to notice anything is staggering, Let alone notice that many lack education, Skills, Courage and wherewithal to defend themselves against you is plainly a nonsense. I would be surprised if you know how to take your diaper off. I suspect you still have your mother do it for you.

It is sad and pathetic to see them treated with such contempt and disregard that I am volunteering to come to their defence.

You would be the last person - I would send to save anyone. Well actually you and anon and possibly willows.

I know there are members here who are against the world because they have suffered childhood trauma, Was abandoned by their parents, Wives, Children, Their church and even God. Those cases though difficult are not beyond Harikrish the most spiritual member on DDO.

To be perfectly honest, I am not persuaded that there are many people left on DDO because most have left because of its lack of monitoring. People don't like to be ABUSED by persons such as yourself. They like to feel safe. This is one reason you have been banned from DART. People don't like your abusive manner. You are so dull it is just not worth engaging with you. You must be one of the most unenlightened persons ever to darken its door. If you have not noticed - people flee from you. They run once they see what you really are. If you were to look in the mirror you might notice that you NEED a champion because of all the people on this site you are the biggest loser of them all. Even anon does not fall as far as you - but that is because he is clearly stark raving mad. Willow from time to time shows some kind of humanity. But you - wow! Dimwitted, Pathetic, As I said, The epitome of what a loser is.

Are you serious? I have never read one of your words that has made me feel chastised or admonished. Yes, I have felt insulted by your lies and misrepresentations. I have acknowledged that - but at the end of the day, I know the truth so your words and jibes don't really impact upon me. It does surprise me sometimes how thick you are - and how you find so much amusement in your little words. It really is difficult to realise that some people really are as low as you - and dirty as you that you think these things are funny. Still, Life is a journey and a learning one at that. When I thought I understood how depraved people can be - I met you and realised that my understanding of depravity was much too generous.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 12:19:21 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
So you recognize even losers need a Champion.

Well actually that is not what I was recognising. I was pointing out the delectable fact that you, Harikrish are a loser. And I used the word champion in the sense of "epitome". In other words I was calling you the epitome of losers. And yes, You are welcome to that position.

The pope called Jesus a loser whose life ended in failure. To a Christian losers are comparable to Jesus. So Harikrish should take it as a compliment.

And you picked Harikrish as your Champion.

Again, That is not what I was saying. After all, I am not a loser. In fact, In terms of humanity, I am very much a success. Unlike you, I was born into privilege and unlike you I will die in privilege. You were born a loser and you will die a loser.

You are a self confessed sexual deviant pervert. Your mommy smuggles bibles to China for a living. Your privilege is a promise made by a Jew who was crucified for his blasphemous claims. The Pope called the cross the great failure of God.

I have been a Champion for Christians, Muslims and Hindus on DDO.

I suppose this is what a loser would like to suggest. But although I certainly cannot speak for Muslims nor for Hindus (although they would probably roll over in their graves from the embarrassment of your suggestion) you have never been and could never be a champion for Christians. Christians as a totality reject everything about you. Christians have only one champion and his name is Jesus. Otherwise they could not be Christians. See how badly your logic fails.

I am a biblical scholar unlike you who confessed is a slave to sin. Christians need a Champion. Especially after the Pope declared Jesus's life a failure and the cross the great failure of God.

But I noticed there are many members on DDO who lack the education, Skills, Courage and wherewithal to defend themselves against vicious attacks from fellow members and their desperate attempts shows just how unprepared and inept they are.

This is like the pot calling the kettle black. When you point your finger there is always three pointing back at you. To suggest that you, The epitome of a loser would have the capacity to notice anything is staggering, Let alone notice that many lack education, Skills, Courage and wherewithal to defend themselves against you is plainly a nonsense. I would be surprised if you know how to take your diaper off. I suspect you still have your mother do it for you.

Your mommy chose to smuggle bibles to China and risk death rather than hear you preach it. Lol!

It is sad and pathetic to see them treated with such contempt and disregard that I am volunteering to come to their defence.

You would be the last person - I would send to save anyone. Well actually you and anon and possibly willows.

I got you, Franklin and Ethang to make public confessions. Think about the number of members who were saved from your lies because of Harikrish.

To be perfectly honest, I am not persuaded that there are many people left on DDO because most have left because of its lack of monitoring. People don't like to be ABUSED by persons such as yourself. They like to feel safe. This is one reason you have been banned from DART. People don't like your abusive manner. You are so dull it is just not worth engaging with you. You must be one of the most unenlightened persons ever to darken its door. If you have not noticed - people flee from you. They run once they see what you really are. If you were to look in the mirror you might notice that you NEED a champion because of all the people on this site you are the biggest loser of them all. Even anon does not fall as far as you - but that is because he is clearly stark raving mad. Willow from time to time shows some kind of humanity. But you - wow! Dimwitted, Pathetic, As I said, The epitome of what a loser is.

Look at your following pastor pervert. 9 followers on a religion forum and 2 are self confessed perverts.

Are you serious? I have never read one of your words that has made me feel chastised or admonished. Yes, I have felt insulted by your lies and misrepresentations. I have acknowledged that - but at the end of the day, I know the truth so your words and jibes don't really impact upon me. It does surprise me sometimes how thick you are - and how you find so much amusement in your little words. It really is difficult to realise that some people really are as low as you - and dirty as you that you think these things are funny. Still, Life is a journey and a learning one at that. When I thought I understood how depraved people can be - I met you and realised that my understanding of depravity was much too generous.
Your depth of depravity was exposed. You are a pimp. Pervert and preacher.
You proved you are a poor judge of people. You thought Ethang was Chinese American despite reading hundreds of repeated posts where he confessed he was very black, Lives and works in Ghana Aftica as a poor African slave and is ashamed to be African.

When you see Australia burning. Take pause. You have been warned.
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 1:10:22 AM
The pope called Jesus a loser whose life ended in failure. To a Christian losers are comparable to Jesus. So Harikrish should take it as a compliment.

Read my words: Harikrish is a loser. Born a loser. Dying a loser. Christians do not believe Jesus was a loser. He is the champion of history. Only a loser would see Jesus as a loser. The pope is not my pope. Yet, You misquote him because you cannot find fault with him.

You are a self confessed sexual deviant pervert. Your mommy smuggles bibles to China for a living. Your privilege is a promise made by a Jew who was crucified for his blasphemous claims. The Pope called the cross the great failure of God.

You are a LIAR. I have demonstrated that over and over. You don't have the wit to understand you are the idiot. I have never made a confession to you. My mother never smuggled bibles to make a living. My mother smuggled bibles to give others life. My privilege exists in many things - however unlike you I am white and educated. You are neither. Jesus died for telling the truth. He is God. And in his death, Victory was achieved by God defeating the devil. And now Jesus sits on his throne in heaven reigning over history. Don't misunderstand me. Your words are going to come back on you.

I am a biblical scholar

No you are not. You have no training. You have no qualifications. You prove this over and over again with the words you write.

unlike you who confessed is a slave to sin.

Again you lie. You fail to understand the difference between tenses, Between "was" and "is". I said I was a slave to sin but have redeemed by Christ. You continue to live in the past like all losers.

Christians need a Champion.

Hello, Is there anyone home? Christians and all decent biblical scholars would know that Jesus is the only Champion that any Christian requires.

Your mommy chose to smuggle bibles to China and risk death rather than hear you preach it. Lol!

LOL! It is because my mother heard me and others preach that she was prepared to risk her life for the sake of the Gospel. The only good news that is worth dying for. The fact that you mock this demonstrates your lack of biblical understanding and your lack of spirituality.

I got you, Franklin and Ethang to make public confessions. Think about the number of members who were saved from your lies because of Harikrish.

I can't recall whether Franklin made a confession or not - but I am confident that neither I or Ethang ever did such a thing - and especially to you. People left this site because of your ugliness.

Look at your following pastor pervert. 9 followers on a religion forum and 2 are self confessed perverts.

ad hominin attack. Oh the truth hurts doesn't loser. You cannot even produce one paper that you have written that has ever been published? Loser and liar. Again I repeat - you are not a scholar. I doubt you have even passed high school.

Your depth of depravity was exposed. You are a pimp. Pervert and preacher.
You proved you are a poor judge of people. You thought Ethang was Chinese American despite reading hundreds of repeated posts where he confessed he was very black, Lives and works in Ghana Aftica as a poor African slave and is ashamed to be African.

Why you go back and do due diligence. Ethang is not Chinese American and I never said he was. How come you are so DUMB?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 4:45:52 AM
How come you are so DUMB?

He's Hindu.

Born poor, His brain didn't develop as well as it should have growing up due to malnourishment.

Then, Being in a backwards culture that practises incest, His gene pool was defunct, Full of flaws and recessive traits.

Finally, Some idiot caused him to hate his own brown skin, And the cognitive dissonance he had looking in a mirror forced him to revert to a fantasy world of pretend clinics and confessions.

That's how. Six years of spamming the same thing to a dead board. Six years! At least he isn't sane, So he misses the torture he would be suffering were he sane.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 3:06:41 PM
Tradesecret wrote:

Why you go back and do due diligence. Ethang is not Chinese American and I never said he was. How come you are so DUMB?

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant. Tradesecret also said: and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret said: Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex.

Harikrish exposes a sex deviant Pastor on DDO name Tradesecret. It is no longer a secret.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. . Implying the group you were with were also sex deviants. You were passing through India on your way to Nepal, So you didn't know any Indian then.

You are a pastor visiting a country which views your religion suspiciously. Your mommy is a bible smuggler. You now confirm you are a sex deviant in a public confession " that is not a funny matter to humour about. It is public now you are a sexually perverted Pastor Tradesecret

Tradesecret wrote: I never visited your country as a pastor. In fact when I was there I was an atheist looking for truth. I was on my way to Nepal.

You are lying again.
You start with "I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. "

Now you say you are on your way to Nepal. So you were actually just passing through India with destination Nepal. But you lied when you claimed you lived in India for a while. It is also clear you had a problem with sex before you left for India. It's in your confession.

But that did not stop you from pursuing your sexual deviant perversions and then confessing you have a problem with sex.

You are our first sex deviant pastor going public on DDO.

Tradesecret finally confessed he is a a sex deviant. Wow!
To all Christians Tradesecret confessed he is a sex deviant.

I have Tradesecret's confession he is a sex deviant.
Post #6 Title Hindu temple Rape Case.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

You confessed you are not the only sex deviant, You had with you a group of sex deviants accompanying you. Note: you said: We are sex deviants. .

Tradesecret wrote: When I was released from slavery to sin and bondage to Satan, My eyes were opened. Although I willingly am a slave of Jesus, He does not treat me like a slave - but like a son. In fact he has promised me his inheritance. Slaves - such as you - will not receive an inheritance from your master - just death and destruction.

You further confessed you were a slave to sin. So you were aware of your sexual perversions and even went pursuing your sexual perversions in other countries.
Now you are expecting an inheritance from your master for confessing you are a liar and a sexual pervert.
Wow! See how warped and perverted your mind is and the God that would give you an inheritance for confessing you are a liar and pervert. That's Christianity in a nutshell!

We are glad to hear you have overcome some of your sexual perversions. I guess you can call us lucky for having been spared your type of afflictions.
I lived in India and been to Nepal and never looked for or saw any sexual deviants. I was a Hindu then unlike you who was in search of God and deviant sexual partners.

it is possible because you are a sex deviant you became as pastor. That's like the pedophiles who become Catholic priest to prey on children. You just got busted!

You also pimp your mother and brag about her smuggling Bbles in China putting her in grave danger. The penalty is death for smuggling in China.

Tradesecret wrote: BTW my mother smuggled bibles in her suitcase into China. China at the time did not permit its Christians to have unedited bibles. China, As we all know, Likes to control and determine what its people can think and do. They don't like the Bible because it expects God's people to have a higher loyalty to God than to the State. My mother of whom I am proud, Put her life on the line and her freedom, In order to ensure that people in China could have an uncensored version of the bible in their own language.

You should be embarassed for pimping your mommy smuggler, Showing your scriptural ignorance and calling people names and even lying about Harikrish's sex.
You are the typical Christian PPP. Pimp, Pervert and Preacher.

I now have your confession you are a sex deviant. We have known the other two for a while. Pimp and Preacher.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2020 4:40:47 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

You hate being black. But you are very black.
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You accuse members of being mentally ill. But you are mentally ill.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

You deny African slavery in the Bible but confess you are a poor African slave.
You have confessed you are a poor African slave.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Trump shithole comments

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang calls members morons but he is a delivery mule in Ghana Africa and demonstrates his low IQ.
Nigger Ethang5, We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped?"

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, cows, horses, and pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. That was posted 7 years ago.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.