Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Hong Kong will be turned into rubble soon

FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2019 4:27:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
With all the protests and violence going on in Hong Kong and now going on for over 6 months the hard communist Chinese government will finally say enough is enough and roll in the tanks and army and we will see another Tiananmen Square incident as the protesters will end up under the tank tracks being turned into road kill.

The communist Chinese have almost reached their limit, Hong Kong will be leveled to the ground soon and a new Chinese city will be rebuilt with full communist power.

If you are a student demonstrating in Hong Kong, Get out now because the communist Chinese will not be tolerant much longer and all those protesters will be wiped out with real bullets and tanks
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 8:34:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
With all the protests and violence going on in Hong Kong and now going on for over 6 months the hard communist Chinese government will finally say enough is enough and roll in the tanks and army and we will see another Tiananmen Square incident as the protesters will end up under the tank tracks being turned into road kill.

The communist Chinese have almost reached their limit, Hong Kong will be leveled to the ground soon and a new Chinese city will be rebuilt with full communist power.

If you are a student demonstrating in Hong Kong, Get out now because the communist Chinese will not be tolerant much longer and all those protesters will be wiped out with real bullets and tanks

China doesn't have to roll tanks into Hong Kong. All they have to do is shutdown the food and water supply. Most of the food and drinking water in Hong Kong comes from mainland China.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2019 9:24:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Hong Kong can just get water and food from Taiwan or USA, They don't need China

Not possible. Taiwan also gets its food and water from mainland China.
As of October 2018, Taiwan allowed 1, 749 agricultural and 7, 936 industrial items to be imported from mainland China, Accounting for 63. 9 percent and 85. 5 percent respectively of all imported agriculture and industrial categories. Taiwan continues to review imports from mainland China and considers further relaxation once every six months or as requested by the business sector.

Hong Kong also gets over 90% of its food from China.
About 90% of its food supply is imported, According to the food and health bureau, And most of it comes from mainland China, Including all the fresh beef, 94% of the fresh pork, And 92% of the vegetables. Brazil supplies frozen beef and pork, Norway salmon, And the US, The Philippines, And Thailand much of the fruit.

I am glad you are not Canadian. We don't tolerate dumb people in Canada. Should explain why Trump is not welcomed in Canada.
ethang5
Posts: 19,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2019 6:54:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You aren't in Canada either liar.

You're on Indian Hours Moron
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344000/

Remember?

Lol.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2019 10:37:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ethang5 wrote:
You aren't in Canada either liar.

You're on Indian Hours Moron
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4344000/

Remember?

Lol.
But there is no doubt nigger Ethang you are a very black negroid slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Definitions.
African a person from Africa especially a black person.
Black a member of a dark-skinned people, especially one of African ancestry.
Nigger 1. A dark-skinned person of sub-Saharan African origin or descent; = Negro
Ghanaian definition, a native or inhabitant of Ghana a republic in West Africa.
Ethang5 confessed he meets all the definitions African, Black, Nigger and Ghanaian and some.
He even confessed he is terrified that he is a nigger.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!!

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped?"

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, cows, horses, and pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

You have confessed you are a poor African slave.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www.Debate.Org...
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 2:49:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Astro2 wrote:
Yeah Hari Fuk that Nigger Ethang

If you mean ignore him, I will consider that. With all that head slapping he is looking more like a dick head. Lol!
Astro2
Posts: 67
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 4:07:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
But this feud has been raging on for 2 years it"s probably the best on debate. Org We rule this place!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 6:27:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Astro2 wrote:
But this feud has been raging on for 2 years it"s probably the best on debate. Org We rule this place!

A public duscussion forum is definitely a better and bigger platform for expressing black grievances. It is safer than blacks protesting on the streets shouting Black Lives Matter while looting stores and getting shot. Here the praise and blame rests entirely on the police. Which makes Black Lives Matter mostly a police matter? Is the shooting proactive or reactive police training?

I tried to cover many aspects of black lives from Christianity's role in African slavery to the scientific conclusion blacks have the lowest IQ in the world with genetic studies and phenotypes justifying discrimination of blacks. But to do the research in isolation would have ended in another academic glass tower without black participation. So I searched for black participation and Ethang's profile made him an ideal fit.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

I have provided evidence blacks are self loathing and often in denial of their colour and African origins using published case studies and confessions of blacks both male and female. I have successfully demonstrated Ethang harbours these same black sentiments and denials which he has projected for several years on DDO despite being shown his confessions to the contrary that he is indeed African and lives in Ghana Africa.

But the objective of my research was not to prove blacks are angry, obnoxious and self loathing shitholes. That was long established. I was more inclined to believe Christianity had a lot to do with spreading hatred for blacks and vice versa. They like the Arabs introduced blacks to the world by bringing negroes out of Africa during the slave trade. After slavery was abolished Christians continued to treat blacks as biblically cursed. Blacks in turn embraced Christianity believing it would empower them to hate whites like it empowered whites to hate them. So now we have Christianity a slave religion embraced by 80% of Africans or former slaves plus the original Christians or white haters and the Jews that Christianity displaced. All haters with justification!!

Meet Ethang a self loathing very black slumdog negroid.

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!!

Ethang, Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, a slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped?"

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, cows, horses, and pigs.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (22 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You have confessed you are a poor African slave.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www.Debate.Org...
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 6:44:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Harkinhish is a racist

I am both a nominated Champion of Africans by a nigger (nigger Ethang) and Astro2 a bright young black picked Harikrish to be his first friend on DDO. I am privileged among blacks. You are stuck as a German with the guilt of unsold Kosher candles made from the fat of exterminated Jews. Good thing you are not Canadian. We have living Jews in Canada.
Ks1Astro
Posts: 28
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 7:36:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I completely agree with you hari BLM wants dead cops and frankly dead cops don't benefit America.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2019 10:19:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
There is also hate speech laws in Canada, And being a racist will get you arrested under those laws

Getting niggers to apologize to niggers he has disparaged is bodering on love thy neighbour.

As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!

Harikrish to Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 5:02:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Wow what a racist! It would be very ironic if you got shanked in an ally by a black person one day

I would have to say justice was served

You are projecting your sick fantasies. Yiu must be reading Franklibs confessions about getting buggered by niggers and liking it. Stick a Kosher candle up your German whatchamacallit!
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 5:05:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What a fvckin racist!

So now I'm German, So you aren't coming to look for me in cottage country anymore in your wheel chair with your colostomy bag?

I hope in get caught in a drive by, Have your racist mouth shot right off!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 5:28:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
What a fvckin racist!

So now I'm German, So you aren't coming to look for me in cottage country anymore in your wheel chair with your colostomy bag?

I hope in get caught in a drive by, Have your racist mouth shot right off!

You get upset at the mention of Kosher candles. Must be the German guilt.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 6:34:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
No I get upset when people use the N word because they are racist bastards towards people of different skin color.

You think you are better than someone else because they aren't white, You fvckin inbred son of a bitch
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 8:42:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
No I get upset when people use the N word because they are racist bastards towards people of different skin color.

You think you are better than someone else because they aren't white, You fvckin inbred son of a bitch

Jesus was a son of a bitch. Ethang confessed he is a very black nigger. Only you seem to have a problem with people of different colour and orientation.
Germany believed in the pure Aryan race. Aryans turned out to be People of India.
Germany is still paying the Jews for stealing their wealth under Hitler. What is wrong with you people?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/6/2019 10:39:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
FanboyMctroll wrote:
Not all Germans are Nazi's you racist bastard

That's like Trump saying there are nice people on both sides. It took all the Nazis to exterminate 6 million Jews.
All the Germans were not Nazis. But all the Nazis were Germans.
FanboyMctroll
Posts: 6,328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2019 1:40:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Nice try but it wasn't all Germans that exterminated the Jews, The Nazi's recruited Austrians, Romanians, Italians, Russians, Hungarians, On and on to exterminate Jews by helping the Nazi's. Even other Jews were used in the extermination camps to kill Jews and collect their belongings, With the premise that if you didn't do it then they would die.

So don't tell me it was only Germans that exterminated the Jews, Even the Bolsheviks exterminated the Jews.

You statement is wrong and you FAILED again at debating.

Go back to the religion forum

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.