Jump to topic:

This site is DEAD, Good night!

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2019 1:37:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm signing out, This site is dead, It's like being the only one at a bar, Even the music and the pool tables won't keep you around if there are no people.

I'm out of here
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2019 4:46:57 AM
FanboyMctroll wrote:
I'm signing out, This site is dead, It's like being the only one at a bar, Even the music and the pool tables won't keep you around if there are no people.

I'm out of here

And not before time either.
It's dead because most people don't want to bother conversing with an extreme, Ignorant twit like you who wouldn't even know how to argue properly out of a paper bag, Even if you tried.

Or, To put it into language that you may understand.
You were about as liked as a fart in an elevator.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2019 1:48:08 PM
Willows nobody cares what you say, And people on the religion forum hate you that is why you are now on the society forum.

Besides why would anyone want to converse with an old man with the sense of humor as dry as a tinder stick and want to discuss anything with an old librarian who has nothing educated to say except to rant about religion and bigotry.

Yawn, Go back to the religion forum QUEER, You aren't fooling anyone about not being gay. This story about being married. Whatever buddy, You are just a middle aged queer angry at the world and religion.

Nobody wants to talk to you on the religion forum so you moved on over here?
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2019 1:49:34 PM
Leaning, I know you are dedicated to DDO, You will be here to the day until they pull the plug on this site. Good for you, I applaud you for that, That takes serious dedication to a site with maybe 10 users

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.