Jump to topic:

You don't really exist!

FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 1:40:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yesterday Koby Bryant died and it was very tragic but there were also 4 others that died in the crash. It turns out one of them was his daughter BUT who were the rest?

Who cares right! ? It's like only the celebrity is ever talked about, But what about the others who died, No mention their names, Or who they were, Their lives don't matter right?

CNN and every other network all they talked about is Koby, Who cares who the other 4 were.

If you are ever on a plane or helicopter, Pray that you don't have a celebrity on your flight, Because if that plane crashes all they will talk about is the celebrity for the next week, And you will be the "Others killed" one mention no name and just called others killed.

It's sad that in our world only celebrities matter the rest of the people are just nobodies and don't really exist.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 9:32:10 PM
Leaning if you ever go on a plane and hope it doesn't happen but if you are on a plane with lets say Brad Pitt and it crashes, You will not even get a mention. It will just be Brad Pitt died in a plane crash and some other passengers.

That will be the only mention of your demise. "the other passenger"
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2020 11:22:46 PM
Quite likely, But my family will remember me.
When a plane with 'no one famous crashes, I don't think they list off peoples names either.
I suppose they do it for celebrities, Because they assume it's the type of information people would like to know/be interested in/ improve ratings.
Possibly celebrities would prefer not to be mentioned either. I would think another possible reason they don't list every passenger is peoples right to privacy.
MyacronymissimplyCEE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2020 1:14:03 AM
Why does this matter? I thought at least you were going to be cheesy and grad schoolish, And quote Descartes! But a Kobe Bryant analogy?

I'm not Kobe Bryant. He wasn't me. The opinions of the Other, Are meaningless. My profile is set up to receive nothing. As far as I'm concerned, None of you have a thing to offer me. Kobe Bryant didn't, Either. And when comes my day (let's see, What time is it Now? ), Reality disappears, And y'all along with it, Whether or not my theology is legit.

It's you who make no effect. The universe begins and ends with God and Me. Yes, I'm serious. (Kobe Bryant! Oh, Boo-hoo! )
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2020 1:50:51 PM
When you die MyacronymissimplyCEE nobody will remember you because you have not made a significant contribution in this world and have not been recognized by society so you are a nobody just like the other 7 people who died with Kobe that day.

If you died on a plane with lets say Oprah, There would not be mention of you, Just that Oprah and other passengers died.

Oh and when you die it's just lights out like when you pass out or fall asleep the only diference is that you never wake up again. There is no God, Santa Clause, Easter bunny whatever other spirit being you want to make up.

So you don't really exist, Not in the eye of the world

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.