Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

How to convert OLM to PST for Outlook 2016?

alex251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2018 6:29:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Kindly suggest me the the reliable solution to convert OLM to PST file. So that I can access my Mac outlook mailbox in Windows version of Outlook.
neilvermal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2019 10:36:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
You can use Mailvita OLM to PST Converter for Mac OS. As it"s a Mac application developed to solve the problem of OLM to PST conversion. It can export the Mac Outlook files to PST directly in a few clicks. Moreover, It has a user-friendly interface, Specially built for users with no experience with email conversion. There is nothing that lacks in Mac OLM to PST Converter. It"s a good software which you could use.
oliverjoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2019 4:44:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
OLM file does not open in Windows system without converting because OLM and PST both are different file format for storing mailbox data. OLM file format works only Mac system, OLM file does not open in Windows version, If you want to open in Windows version then use OLM file to Outlook PST software.
Visit here:- https://www. Completeconverter. Com/olm/
Logandavies
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2019 5:09:14 AM
I would suggest that you can use ToolsGround OLM to PST Converter software to convert all OLM files to PST format. The software is a perfect solution for moving Mac OLM to Windows PST Format. The software supports all versions of MS Outlook for Windows.
stevesmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2020 7:49:41 AM
There are multiple solutions available For Convert OLM File to PST. I get the best solution for you, OLM File to PST is the perfect tool to convert multiple OLM files to PST. The tool comes up with many features. The file size is not mater the conversion task gets completed in just a few simple steps without manipulating the original files. The trial version available of this tool which converts few items from each folder. You can download this tool from here:-https://www. Sametools. Com/convert/olm/

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.